FS: 87 FC sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 87 FC sport

Hi, selling an 87 RX-7 FC N/A. The car has 5 lug hubs, the four piston front calipers, etc. Did a full major tune-up including NGK platinum trail/leading plugs, NGK wires, engine oil changed every 1000 miles, tranny oil and diff oil changed 200 miles ago. Clean interior, just missing like 2 pieces, the idiot cluster bezel, and the center vent. Other than that, the interior has no cracks and is great except the driver seat. Car has about 191k miles on the speedo, engine was rebuilt before, but the speedometer cable needs replacing, cheap part. The car will come with two Turbo 2 wheels, and two GXL wheels. The car was also recently spray painted silver with primer and then paint. Basics: 5-speed transmission, manual windows, no a/c, etc. The car was my daily, but need to fund my new project, so I'm letting it go. The car runs great.

Extras: The FC has 2 JBL subs discreetly located behind the front seats, two new JBL speakers above the rear strut tops, and will come with a cd player not connected. Just needs it all connected and it'll be ready to go.

Problems: The speedo cable mentioned before, bad differential mount so it'll clump whenever you shift hard or anything, and the sunroof doesn't work. The motor runs but a belt or something isn't good.

$2800 or better offer, my e-mail is idriveboro@yahoo.com

Located in so.cal and e-mail me for pics.
Working...
X