FS: 90' S13 Sileighty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 90' S13 Sileighty

OK, so heres what it is: a 1990 s13 240sx hatchback with an s13 silvia front end, it used to have an sr20det in it but I originally had alot of problems with it, and eventually just got sick of dealing with it, so it was pulled and replaced with a rebuilt ka24de from a 93' 240sx. Engine has less than 10,000 miles on it since the rebuild. I was planning on going ka-t but I kinda want a new project. It has a clean title but it needs current registration and inspection, they both expire next month. Heres some specs on the car and mods:

-Full Vertex replica bodykit(has some small cracks, its installed but still needs some bodywork in certain places).

-Tein HE full coilovers w/ pillowballs and camber plates, 8k & 6k, about a month old.

-Blitz Nur Spec exhaust(not installed in the pics)

-S13 Silvia triple projector HL's w/ corner lights and JDM two-tone bumper lights.

-M-Sports 20mm wide fenders(small, easily repairable crack on one side).

-Blitz air filter

-new SVR battery

-new brake master cylinder

-new clutch slave cylinder

-new Earl's stainless clutch line(bypasses bleeder box for a more responsive clutch pedal)

-jdm 180sx 11" brakes(with new brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors, project mu pads, and Earl's stainless lines)

-s14 front seats

-nismo shift knob

-chuki 180sx taillights

-HKS turbo timer(from when it had an sr)

-autometer boost guage and custom colomn mount pod(from when it had an sr)

-new sony xplod cd player and pioneer door speakers

-s14 rear seats(not insalled yet)

-stripped trunk interior

-new Tanabe sustec rear strut bar

Thats about all I can think of right now, it needs a little body work, paint, wheels, maybe a turbo and it will be awsome. The bluebook on the car is about 2k, add that to the cost of all the parts and the total is about 7.5-8k, so my asking price is 6.5k OBO. I know I can make that much from parting it out so I'm just seeing if anyone wants the complete car first. If you want to lower the price, I'm also willing to remove parts you don't want and sell them seperatley. Heres a link to some pics:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287474423

EMAIL ME at damesta@earthlink.net with any questions or offers.
Working...
X