Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jasonaries
    replied
    I consider cars after seeing pictures, getting a list of mods (I do stock restorations, so mods are bad for me), and getting a list of cities where the car has spent most of it's life.

NO LOWBALLERS ....I'm not a lowballer, valuing the cars between 1200 and 5100, so 2900 is in the middle, no big deal there.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY .....well, I would have to put the next one on a credit car (credit access check), which doesn't thrill me, so it'll have to be pretty on target for my goal.

NO RICERS (this car was meant to be dritfted by a drifter) ....hmmm.... I drive 'em pretty hard and with a great deal of precision. They don't sit around in the garage, but I'm no ace drifter, yet, either. Nothing like kissing the apex of a tight turn on an onramp at 65, but hey, if you want your car to go to a racer, then just tell me to kiss off.

NO POSERS ....hmmmm..... I could be a poser, depends on your definition, I suppose.
    NO IDIOTS .....I pass inspection on this....
    NO HATERS ....far from it.

Leave a comment:

• driftology
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• driftology
    started a topic FS: 85 gts coupe so cal w/ LSD

FS: 85 gts coupe so cal w/ LSD

Thinking of selling my silver corolla. Car has 153xxx mI. strong*****motor with decent body and interior. Asking $2900 Email me at ericcho87@yahoo.com

It has:

TRD 6kg frt/ 4.3 kg rr springs
    kyb agx frt/ gr2 rr
    frt techno pro spirit stb
    rr cusco os stb
    whiteline lateral rod
    hks style intake

and a bunch of other little things that i dont feel like listing.
    no pics yet, but hopefully soon.

Thing To Know:

NO LOW BALLERS
    SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
    NO RICERS (this car was meant to be dritfted by a drifter)
    NO POSERS
    NO IDIOTS
    AND PLEASE, NO HATERS
Working...
X