FS: Bolt on Wheel Spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Bolt on Wheel Spacers

I have a set of brand new custom machined billet wheel spacers. They are not your "get longer studs type spacer" These are bolt on spacers that bolt onto your stock studs and have new studs pressed in. The studs on the spacers are grade ten bolts (for those who don't know, it means they're really strong) The spacers are 30mm and are the 4x114.3 bolt pattern. 240sx and Trueno's have this bolt patter. With the spacers, you can buy any rim out on the market right now(adr, RSlimited, axis,etc) and they will sit nice and flush in your fender wheels(240sx). You can drift on these as well, since they are bolt on and hubcentric. They are high quality and were custom made for me by a race/machine shop. I put the research and time into making sure I got the right size and quality, so you can take advantage of that. I have never used them, I test fitted the two front ones on my car to see what the wheels would look like. Unfortunately, I have run into some financial hardship, and I have to sell them. Like I said, they are brand new, and I will also include brand new lugnuts with them as well. I'm asking $240, not including shipping. Here are a couple pics. The wheels in the pics are stock 240 wheels.

Working...
X