• Show
Clear All

• 90s13hatch
    replied
    how much for a redtop front clip shipped to 93030

Leave a comment:

• Hollywood
    replied
    do you have and JDM transmissions for SR20DET, or mazda miata?

Leave a comment:

• conspire
    replied
    another good east coast place is in raleigh, nc
    Japan Direct
    they have been around for ages and all of their stuff has been top notch so far.

Leave a comment:

• 240killaclown
    replied
    can i get a cut with an RB?

Leave a comment:

• drfsupramk2
    replied
    given the recent evidence I say he is a scam artist. IMO don't mess with him and please don't buy an engine from him go to the importer and pay cash in hand well you have the engine right in front of you.

Leave a comment:

• na70sh
    replied
    ca18det, how much is it

Leave a comment:

• 180sxdorift2
    replied
    I hope u guys didnt get scammed, gotta be extra xtra cautious when buying things online esp. somethin like motors. gotta at least see some pics of this stuff before u buy and get as much info on the person as possible. at least thats what i did when i bought my 240. i was sooo paranoid that i asked the person to send a pic of his license and proof of that he owned the car over email, very cooperative and at the end was pleased. (thank god i didnt get scammed!!!!....lol)

Leave a comment:

• projectsupra
    replied
    The exact link, mind you I have no beef in this, but when some one pushes me to wire any money period, can't get a $50 digicam to take pics of anything, has those too good to be true prices, and barely knows what he has and is trying to sell it seems, well I'm not buying anything from that person until I get some hard evidence that he's not a scammer.
    http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...hreadid=211943

Leave a comment:

• colettasupra
    replied
    www.supraforums.com in the buyer relations and feed back section under warning byer beware you might have to add me to the list to. I delt with him but im waiting to here from him ,I myself read the post one day too late.I hope its not true but we will see!

Leave a comment:

• drfsupramk2
    replied
    what site? post links help a brotha out

Leave a comment:

• colettasupra
    replied
    I am also wanting to know about this guy anybody done buisness with him yet I read on another site that he scamed a guy?

Leave a comment:

• drfsupramk2
    replied
    Naw, he seems kool he's probably just busy pm him and I'm sure he'll get back to you. by the way what's up man hit me up I want that ecu now.

Leave a comment:

• kensuke
    replied
    So what happened to this? I was following this thread for a while and just got back to my computer. I was interested in an s13 front clip with panels... no replies in a while. shady?

Leave a comment:

• 6G73
    replied
    *bump*

Leave a comment:

• 6G73
    replied
    drfsupramk2 any update on the transaction with ninesales?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X