WTB tri-state AE86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB tri-state AE86

lookin for a AE86 around DE,PA,NJ,NY,MD for under $1,000..

Most people are overpricing the eight sixes higher than only 1K. I do Autotrader.com searches for them, and I only find a handfull of them and they are almost always located across country and overpriced for the milage. I live in NYC and there real rare around here. You might as well buy a 240 cuz I see them here all the time. But if an eight six is a must ask around at http://club4ag.com/.

Good Luck.

Comment

i personally am really sick of 240's.........i wanted one real bad about 2 years ago and i had one set up and i had a ca18det set up to put into it but that didnt work out. so now im just looking for a cheap fixer upper beater weekend drifter. just want somethin for fun in auto-x thats light and small and rwd. ill check out club4ag.com i just gotta register.

Comment

Bump.............. i want one before winter so i can mod it while it sits in my garage. i got AWD for all the snow i want somethin for fun over my senior summer

Comment

Yeah, I'm looking for the same thing around here in the same area, and the closest one around was like 50 miles from my house in Delaware but that was about 2 weeks ago. And I think the price was like $1500 or something it was ridiculous for a car that looked like it needed to find a junkyard.

Comment

A quick search on cars.com and autotrader turns up about 14 corollas between 85 and 88, all under $1000

Comment

You should use search button for some1 called Javi1012, he lives in NJ and he is selling 2 of em. 1 is a black coupe and the other is a white hatchback without an engine.

Comment

I emailed Javi a while ago and he never really responded. i want the white hatch w/o the engine real bad!..... hey dan where u at in DE? im in wilmington right near concord mall...... any1 now how hard it is exactly to swap in a silver top 4age? bolt in?

Comment

I live in Newark, right off of the Universitys Campus

Comment

Working...
                  X