No announcement yet.

BF Goodrich G-Force (comp grade tires)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF Goodrich G-Force (comp grade tires)

OK guys, here's the deal, i'm gonna be moving here shortly and i have a stack of tires in the garage that won't fit in the u-haul. the big one's i'm looking to get rid of are two BF Goodrich G-Force TA competition quality tires, in 215/50/16 size, these are brand new tires, and retail for $225 a peice, very very good tires, still have the factory stickers on this set.

now here's the deal, i'm looking to get $325 for both tires, do the math $450 retail that's $125 off, also there's more, i'm gonna throw in your choice of either 2 dunlop 9,000's with 85-90% tread left on them in 195/50/16 or a pair of Goodyear eagle rs-a in 205/55/16 with around 75-80% tread left on them, the dunlops and goodyears retail for around $125 a peice, shipping can be negotiated, again i just need to get rid of these before i take off for tampa. and i may also work a set of fulda extremo's that have around 95% tread life left in a 245/55/16 size into the deal.

I'll post pics tommorow when i get home from work tommorow, if interested my e-mail is bdwaggs@yahoo.com, aim sn is bdwaggs40. only $325 for 4 great tires, 2 competition grade and another 2 high performance of your choice. come on i know someone out there wants em

thanks for looking at least,
    Lee
Working...
X