X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monkeymagic
    replied
    o well ill be getting 2 of these

Whens the deal going to end on 24 shipped????

Leave a comment:

• SlideRiceFC
    replied
    Re: hehe

No plans to thus far. We'll actually be getting some shorter ones though...sorta round ones. Same deal...clear acryllic w/ bubbles. We're not expecting those until mid to late May though.

Originally posted by monkeymagic
    hehe.worth a try lol um are you going to get any taller ones around about 5.5 6"

Leave a comment:

• monkeymagic
    replied
    hehe

hehe.worth a try lol um are you going to get any taller ones around about 5.5 6"

Leave a comment:

• SlideRiceFC
    replied
    Re: hey thank you

Nah, sorry. It's not like I'm hurting to sell them. Shop discount is 10 knobs for $140 shipped. I'll extend that to anyone willing to buy 10 knobs at a time. Mix-n-match, 3 colors available (clear, pink, and blue).

soooo 24 for one any deal if i buy two?

Leave a comment:

• monkeymagic
    replied
    hey thank you

soooo 24 for one any deal if i buy two?

Leave a comment:

• SlideRiceFC
    replied
    Re: hey

They are about 4.3" tall.

hey SlideRiceFC how tall are the clear shifters thanx

Leave a comment:

• monkeymagic
    replied
    hey

hey SlideRiceFC how tall are the clear shifters thanx

Leave a comment:

• SlideRiceFC
    replied
    no problem. Check your PMs

Originally posted by æ86
    please put me down for a clear one sliderice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thanks

xjc813x@hotmail or yahoo if u need to contact me

Leave a comment:

• æ86
    replied
    please put me down for a clear one sliderice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thanks

xjc813x@hotmail or yahoo if u need to contact me

Leave a comment:

• FC guy
    replied
    If you got any for an FC or any at all left I'd be more then happy to buy one. Just PM me. Thanks...

Leave a comment:

• SlideRiceFC
    replied
    got 'em on the way as well $24 shipped for pre-orders -> http://www.aiyahgirl.com

Leave a comment:

• KristianAE86
    replied
    Re: PIC

Originally posted by varietta
    Okay, it's a little unclear with the glare and all. But here is a pic of the bubble knob on my car. Basically, it's a clear crystal shape shift knob with bubbles floating inside. Chicks love them

Comes in all different shapes, colors, sizes! Quite a popular item over in Japan!

Leave a comment:

• sil180sx
    replied
    Originally posted by varietta
    sil180sx I trust that my buyers won't back out from me. most of these guys have been with me for months and I thank everyone for their patience.

Haha you mentioned that you could've got them a while back and then dissapeared for some time.. and now you come back saying you can get them again. well last thing i want is my seller to disapear on me. LOL I've had that happen and let me tell you it sucks more than having your buyers back out.

Ya had a bad day or something? hahaha lots of "*censor*" in that post?!?
    huh? this is the first time ive posted anything about them...... you must have me confused with someone else or i just dont remember. so if you would can you show me where i said that. (insert link to post here)

well anyway i went down to autobaccs today and they got a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* load of them. so yea if anyone is intrested email me gotbeats1@mail.streetracing.org

Leave a comment:

• chrisfromda909
    Guest replied
    heres a pic of a tall pink bubble shift knob
    from an 86 at dd13

Leave a comment:

• varietta
    replied
    post whore!

Come on guys, if you have nothing better to say.. don't say it. i think everyone here knobs that it's jokes that's why we love it! it's unique and different from the traditional knobs.

i'm using one with a trd short throw shifter... and it actually feels pretty good. very close to the steering wheel. but on the track, i go back to my razo circular shift knob.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X