Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hokiruu
    replied
    YAY! Lightweight, girly knobs that take more effort to shift with and are 100% ergonomically incorrect! At least they come in tall I guess. Although you don't have to move your hand as far from the wheel, you now have a longer throw. But they're so JDM! If they were like $5, maybe $10, I'd put one on my car as a joke. I'm gonna go make a mold this week, and make huge penis shaped ones that are available with any combination of gold, silver, rainbow, flakes and bubbles, and even little barrel monkeys, studded and with balls at the bottom are gonna be extra cost! Everyone in D1 has one, huh? Whatever suits you. I think I 'll try to stick a hard dildo on my shifter now. If I was from Japan, you would all be desperately looking for them. Sorry, don't mean to be a rude, I know these have their own appeal, I just think the frantic demand is funny as hell.
    Last edited by hokiruu; 03-16-2004, 02:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• varietta
    replied
    sil180sx I trust that my buyers won't back out from me. most of these guys have been with me for months and I thank everyone for their patience.

Haha you mentioned that you could've got them a while back and then dissapeared for some time.. and now you come back saying you can get them again. well last thing i want is my seller to disapear on me. LOL I've had that happen and let me tell you it sucks more than having your buyers back out.

Ya had a bad day or something? hahaha lots of "*censor*" in that post?!?

Leave a comment:

• sil180sx
    replied
    dont mean to hi jack your buisness but if thats the last time you gonna ship those to the states i can get a hold of them anytime anyone wants them. only thing is if you want them i and i go buy them u cant back out on it..... i dont wanna be stuck with some *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* shift knob..... but if u guys want them email me with what you want. ill find the knob take a pic if you like it ill buy it and then ship it to you on reciept of payment gotbeats1@mail.streetracing.org

Leave a comment:

• æ86
    replied
    thanks ya keep me down for the tall blue. any pics of the small pink?i might want that one but keep me for the tall blue for now

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Surely someone in the US can make them. Hell i could drill and tap them myself. Are they made out of acrylic?

**sees possible business oportunity** LOL

Leave a comment:

• varietta
    replied
    æ86

Oops, sorry guys I got some of the prices mixed up with my order. I was trying to break up the prices evenly for everyone and I miscalculated on a few things.

Current shipment contains (arrival date: late March):

$50 shipped - bubble knob with diamond top cut (reserved for axdrift)
    $45 shipped - tall blue bubble knob (reserved for æ86?)
    $45 shipped - RARE tall GOLD sparkle (not bubble) knob
    $40 shipped - short pink bubble knob

Next shipment (arrival date: forever):
    $55 shipped - RARE tall light purple with diamond top cut
    $45 shipped - tall clear bubble knob (reserved for Duane)
    $40 shipped - short blue bubble knob (reserved for wildse7en)
    $40 shipped - short pink bubble knob

a limited time only!!! This will probably be my last time bringing these knobs over. It took a lot of time to track down these knobs and bring them over.
    Last edited by varietta; 03-15-2004, 03:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• æ86
    replied
    how much man i want on the top of that list!!!!

Leave a comment:

• varietta
    replied
    PIC

Okay, it's a little unclear with the glare and all. But here is a pic of the bubble knob on my car. Basically, it's a clear crystal shape shift knob with bubbles floating inside. Chicks love them

Comes in all different shapes, colors, sizes! Quite a popular item over in Japan!

Leave a comment:

• rookie
    replied
    yea i would love to see a picture also, my email is b_wheelihan@hotmail.com or if not could u just post a picture in the thread? thanks alot.

Leave a comment:

• Dman
    replied
    Hey man does anybody have pictures of these?

Leave a comment:

• varietta
    replied
    03/10/03 SHIPPED!

Thanks for bringing this post back up to the top. I was actually going to make a post a few days ago to let you guys know that the bubble knobs have been SHIPPED!!! But I was swarmed with work and totally forgot.

Once again, these bubble knobs have finally been shipped from Japan!!!! They'll be arriving in roughly 2 weeks time (so they will be here by late March garaunteed!)

Prodigy, please send me a PM again. Also anyone else who made reserves from me, PM me again to confirm you orders!

Thanks for your patience guys!
    -Kevin

Leave a comment:

• axdrift
    replied
    bump... I want to know what's going on with these... still wanting to order one...

Leave a comment:

• Woody240
    replied
    Hi, I'm interested in maybe a Tall Green one. Just let me know when they come in and how much. If anyones got any pictures of the shift knobs email them to me thanks....woody240@aol.com

Leave a comment:

• æ86
    replied
    how much do they cost?

Leave a comment:

• TxSamurai
    replied
    If you want the shift knob I will go to Autobacs and ship it to you now. Buyer pays shipping and my travel expenses.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X