No announcement yet.

ca18det's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you match a price from flashoptions.com or try to come close?

Comment

no as flash optoins is a company based out of malasia and there are other factors involved as well. Flash options might be able to send it to you for a certain price and all that but the likelyhood of you having to pay a customs broker to bring it in is a high probability. many people do not do business with them for that reason as well as the fact that you are sending your money well out overseas and there are no positives that you will recieve your engine....case in point on engine horror story was it was shipped then seized by us customs and the customer was SOL. let us also factor the fact of the engines condition when it arrives....they may complete the transaction but what if the engine is bad. but please feel free in going with flash options if you can do better and get it state side. this is not to knock FA but more of consumer awareness. if you are not aware then you are sheep to a flock of wolves.

Comment

Well, can you maybe work with me a little. I don't have all the money as of yet, but soon I will have roughly two grand of front clip and shipping.

Comment

np we can hold it for up to one month with a deposit.

Comment

I ve was reading about flash on fresh alloy and they re kinda iffy about stuff, but thers is a serious group buy going on s12.org for ca18det its the motor, tranny, and all necessary components for 775 and shipping. The Front clip what is included in the front clip ?

Comment

It is the front of a car cut off. See I am going with a front cut because I am going from automatic to manual and I need the shifter, the peddles, and the linkage.

Comment

ok....update. new shipment comming in with more of these things 1600 for complete clip.

bascially cut the car in half and serve it up.
                for shipping to east coast i will have it all removed from the skeleton in order to drop shipping but this can be done upon request.

prodigy....np in getting you wat you need.

special pricing for those planning on buying 2 or more.

Comment

XMAS RUSH ON THESE i have 8 sitting around. 1500 for a clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry x-mas and happy new year.

Comment

Working...
                  X