FS: '90 240sx SE hatchback, 5spd, SF bay area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: '90 240sx SE hatchback, 5spd, SF bay area

I’m selling my 1990 Nissan 240 SX SE Hatchback. It is very clean and has just under 115,500 miles. It has no modifications, so it is a totally unmolested and well-cared for car that runs very well. It is burgundy metallic (good original paint) with a grey cloth interior. It has a five-speed manual transmission and no power accessories (windows, seats, locks, no sunroof or rear wiper), resulting in a car that is lighter and more trouble-free than a car that is burdened with options. The absence of a sunroof also makes the car stiffer. The car has never been raced or drifted previously but would be ideal for ideal for such a conversion. The AC also works well and there is a Kenwood CD player. I’m asking $3500.

Positive aspects of the car include:
    -Low mileage
    -California car from new
    -Clean Carfax (available for viewing); clean title, no accidents etc.
    -Registered through September of 2005
    -Recent (30 July 2004) smog certificate (the car passed with almost all categories well
    under the average)
    -Excellent original paint
    -Extremely clean interior showing minimal wear
    -Fairly recent Yokohama tires on 15” steel wheels (January 2004, less than 3500 miles
    since)
    -Recent mechanical checkover (good even compression)
    -A few service records (about 100 miles on oil change and recent injectors, valve cover
    gasket, spark plugs, clutch master cylinder)

Negatives:
    -1 missing hubcap
    -Hole in driver’s seat bolster
    -Backrest of driver’s seat engages only in partially reclined position, a dirtier but working replacement seat is available upon request
    -Three or four minor dents and some small dings

pictures available upon request.

I'm located in the SF bay area and can be contacted at mukits@hotmail.com or by phone at (510) 599-4086.
Working...
X