• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 87' RX7 Shell With Trans (No Motor) So Cal $400

1987 Mazda RX-7, No PW, No PDL, No PM, 4 Piston 11 Inch Front Discs,
    Rear 11 Inch Single Piston

Great Turbo Project!

Interior: The Drivers side seat has a big rip, its covered with duct tape, the passenger
    side has a small tear, also covered with duct tape, call me ghetto but the car looks
    much better with it. The carpet has a couple of little stains, carpet is in pretty good condigion
    no cracks on dash, but from behind the seats nothing is there
    because the previous owner said that part wasn't in the best condition

Exterior: 1 Dent On Each Of the Front fenders (Not too big), THe front bumper is a lil messed up
    The sunroof doesn't want to open (Mint Condition One Included), Wing Is messed up (Have Perfect
    Cond TII Wing Included) Other than that the car is primer color. I have
    2 Rusted Through hatches, glass is good just 2 holes about as big as a super ball

Drivetrain & Suspension: Recently Changed Diff Fluid, The underbody
    was pressurewashed recently as well. The differential mount was broken, it was changed
    out so no worries there!

Electronics & Misc: 3 Lights in the car don't work because the light's probably went out
    the other stuff works, like headlights, console, I recently Changed the Speedocable too
    because it went out, brake lights, all stuff works, 2 Female 30A Fuses and a Male 80A was
    changed Out too.

Engine/Trans: No Engine, but a/c pump i'll sell! oil cooler is there!; Transmission is there it
    works great but you have to shift firm into 3rd or if you shift fast you'll grind it, but if you
    just drive the trans right it won't go bad for a long time! New Speedo Cable

The car will come with 4 GXL Wheels This stuff has been done recently:
    leading ignitor coil, new brake master cylinder

Other Parts Included:

Extra Hatch ( 25)
    Shifter Bushings & Plate to hold shifter (20)
    Speedo Cable (20)
    Diff Mount (50)
    Misc Stuff (200)
    TII style wing (120)
    Sunroof Assembly (100)

400 FIRM

Btw I'm not 100% sure its a gxl, it could be a 87 Sport but the car has been to 3 drift days
    and the car drifted great, but i'm not sure. 191k on the body No rust except on hatch and sunroof. Main
    Cat is gutted btw. Lotsa extra stuff too

My buddy has AAA and It could possibly be towed up to 100 miles, i'm not sure on this but if it gets sold fast i'll see If I can dd this in for free

Southern California (Riverside)
    Clear Title

andrewdruiz@yahoo.com E-mail
    1 (951) 295-0381 For questions

Pictures of the Shell http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4285959165

If you don't have an imagestation account heres one:
    id: yao2005
    pw: drift
Working...
X