Levin AE86 front cut I WTB.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levin AE86 front cut I WTB.?

I smacked a pole last night and the damage is pretty extensive it bent up the left subframe support mount for the bumper and left the fender alone the headlight bucket is faulty, the newly instaled gts cap is *ucked, and the radiator support is bent inwards. there is a slight chance that I could get a machine to pull this out since I'm in school for Autobody collision repair, but I would like to have a Levin 86 front. I have looked on http://www.jarcoinc.com/ and found great results for the engine swap stage but I'm going to focus on getting the body straight or put together for a Levin front cap and prep the chassis for stich welds and put in a cage and such.

But If anyone knows someone with a Levin front and will sell or make any other negotiations please reply

I smacked up a 84 SR5 dlx 5spd no lsd (pwr mirrors, Cruse control, ac/heat, radio am/fm cass, and some other special items pictures can say so much more)

And my other car is a 82 Celica dlx 5spd no lsd (pwr mirrors, cruse control, ac heat no interior and new rear drums, shoes, cylinders, and hardware.
Working...
X