No announcement yet.

Where do you guys practice drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

late at night (2-3 am) mall parking lots work well....get some cones, then have fun. why the mall you ask? because they are huge lots and so what if the rent-a-popo comes..just get off mall property and thhey cant do anything.

welcome to the boards...

Comment

Re: Where do you guys practice drifting?

Originally posted by Silvia-S14
      Hi guys and gals,

I'm new to this forum and would like to know where do you all practice drifting? Nice to meet you all.
      Hollywood hills. Great touge. Seattle is fun, lots of stuff across the lake, like past the college. Get up into Kirkland and stuff.

Comment

at the TRACK

the TRACK

the TRACK

Comment

Im a grass roots person myself, meaning the streets. Freeway on ramps, off ramps. Any time I see caution sharp curve ahead. Parking lots and mountain roads. So guess anywhere and everywhere. Just like other things in my life.

Comment

I recently got stationed in Disgusta (Augusta), GA and Ill tell ya, the cops are pretty harsh here. Imagine my surprise when I found out about this- http://www.historicmustang.com/lap.html !!!! We are looking into getting practices set up there as we speak, but it is going to take some work, as only 5-6 of the 21 turns are still driftable. Either the concrete is totally torn to shreds or there isnt enough enter/exit road. Its still fun to imagine what could be, though, you know?

Comment

Mountain roads here parkin lots are boring to me now for some reason thats just me tho, I like 2 lane mountain roads and stuff like that or the track.

Comment

well i practice in all the usal places. You know like at the police station, on railroad tracks, and in my front lawn. you know the usual.

Comment

well from drifting experience ive found that movie theaters, churchs and grocery stores are good to practice at certain times. ive also found out that high school and middle school football fields are great any season in the wrx.

nice to see another NW person. check out northwestnissans.com to find more local people.

later
                  ryan

Comment

empty business parks, huge lots, and lots of tire marks...

Comment

Working...
                    X