ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the (old) Fairlady's and good drifters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennyman
    replied
    Slide and court stuff

SWEET! thanks for the input! BTW, just went to court for my reckless driving ticket. Got off with 10 hours community service. Whoo Hoo!

Leave a comment:

• PrOxLaMuS© S30
    replied
    Less Body Roll... tighter turns...

basically creates a tighter BOX for the suspension... improves steering and turning much better.....

Drifting.. will help stiffen the car from body roll.. so your slides and drifts will be easier to push out.

Leave a comment:

• Pennyman
    replied
    Zwaybars, heehee

I'm getting swaybars and strut tower braces pretty soon, how might this effect my Z getting sideways? Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• sin-R
    replied
    Wow Dave!
    What an awsome machine!!
    I can only dream of a car like that..

Leave a comment:

• girlracer
    replied
    yeah that is f-in nice!!good job on restoring/maintaining it. if only i cud find an ae86 in the same condition...

Leave a comment:

• Jux2p0ze
    replied
    Is that like a matte black stealth finish or basecoating for a new color?

Props...Z power.

Leave a comment:

• nissanguy_24
    replied
    Very very pretty car. I would love a 240z. oh yeah and those watanabes... drool...

i'd love a set for my s13

Leave a comment:

• Pennyman
    replied
    Wheels

Those watanabes drive me wild!

Leave a comment:

• d r i f t swift
    replied
    man that is sweet ive always been a fan of the zg flares

Leave a comment:

• Nightwalker
    Guest replied
    that's fackin nice man. what happened to davescholz.com? miss that site.

Leave a comment:

• Dave SlideSquad
    replied

I dare you to get me sideways! thats what it looks like its saying, am I right?

Leave a comment:

• Hachi Kid
    replied
    that explains it. it is a haynes maual and they are made in the UK. but was I worng about them being rare? lol.

rock.

Leave a comment:

• PrOxLaMuS© S30
    replied
    LoL....

my mistake! There was a 5-speed transmission available!
    Except ONLY in Europe.... so FairLady wise.. there was never a 240Z with a 5-speed transmission...IN JAPAN..... but in EUROPE there was a 5-speed available!

Weird... but true.

Leave a comment:

• Hachi Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
    I don't think he meant that as a slam on someones car. I think he just stated his opinion in the wrong way. Yea his facts are a little off but I don't think he was trying to be mean.

yea, I didn't mean to offend you. and the 240Z did come with a 5-speed because I bought the haynes manual for the 240Z and it says the 240Z was offered with a 5-speed. are you going to argue with a internationally published book? the 280Z in stock form were a tad on the heavy side compared to the 240Z but generally light in todays terms. just because the 280Z has a bigger engine doesn't necessarily mean more power. and also you have to take in the power to weight ratio as well. keep cool.

rock.
    Last edited by Hachi Kid; 02-15-2004, 04:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ghost of Duluth
    replied
    Hey Dave. Mr Slidesquad. Welcome to the forums. You won't remember me but I talked to you years ago when you were selling the Green machine about coming out there to buy it. You never called me back. Heh.

I love your car. I think it's one of the best looking Z's I have ever seen. Glad that you are on here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X