No announcement yet.

uphill vs downhill vs my fears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh that sh!thead won't reply to me..... trust me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DropTopDrifter View Post
      Oh that sh!thead won't reply to me..... trust me.
      Reply. I guess you cant be trusted "Trust me"

Thats funny now your my space is private. Scared of the chocolate bunny?

BTW, signing me up for spam doesnt work I never see them unless i happen to look in the spam folder. Try phalerider@sprintpcs.com, moron

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexusboy View Post
        i did a little reasearch and found this on drift.com

i can say with ut most certainty, he is a fake:

evidince 1
        evidince 2

have a nice day

love lexusboy XOXOXOXOX!
        wow sweet detective work

Comment

• the chocolate bunny? haha...

Comment

• Originally posted by phalerider View Post
            Reply. I guess you cant be trusted "Trust me"

Thats funny now your my space is private. Scared of the chocolate bunny?

BTW, signing me up for spam doesnt work I never see them unless i happen to look in the spam folder. Try phalerider@sprintpcs.com, moron
            i wouldn't really call this a reply

And WTF are you talking about "signing you up for spam"?

Oh and tough guy, if you want to take this up in emails...droptopdrifter@gmail.com

Comment

• don't gotta be tough... just gotta use one of these!

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                don't gotta be tough... just gotta use one of these!

Don't post pictures of my step dad on here you jerk.

Comment

• damn... my daddy is your daddy too? The white Shawn Kemp!

Comment

• lmfao.. you guys are great.

Comment

• I know I said I was gone but I can't resist. you friggin kids provide something that's been missin from my life since I moved to a very mellow part of the country. A good argument. Anyone from the new york metro area cannot go more than 30 days without a fight or they drop into a deep coma. Nappy you know what I'm talkin about.

And your glaring lack of knowledge of the history of your sport and it originators is laughable. For example the recognised forefather of drift lost his racing license for what you idiots called street racing and everybody else calls touge. So touge was more important to him than a ACTUAL LAGIT racing career. Not some track queen bs sponsered by a local tire dealer. By the way "Track demos" are not a sport its a demonstration that's where the word demo comes from butt monkey. so keep spining you little miata wheels. cause you CANNOT mess with the guys that come out after dark on the dragon, ebisu, sandia and everywhere else. Of course by 4am your home in bed dream of nice wide track corners. Fucnut

So let's keep it coming. You set em up and I'll knock em down. I'll post this over at drift. com to they are just as clueless as you guys, but I can't live without my fight so let's go.

Comment

• BTW transmitting falsified info over a "Phone Line" internet is considered a phone line is a Felony. A FCC felony specificly. so keep the free offers coming, my friends at the new jersey state police will be able to track you pretty easily. then pass that info over to the Feds. So send another one if you think I'm kidding

Comment

I know I said I was gone but I can't resist. you friggin kids provide something that's been missin from my life since I moved to a very mellow part of the country. A good argument. Anyone from the new york metro area cannot go more than 30 days without a fight or they drop into a deep coma. Nappy you know what I'm talkin about.

And your glaring lack of knowledge of the history of your sport and it originators is laughable. For example the recognised forefather of drift lost his racing license for what you idiots called street racing and everybody else calls touge. So touge was more important to him than a ACTUAL LAGIT racing career. Not some track queen bs sponsered by a local tire dealer. By the way "Track demos" are not a sport its a demonstration that's where the word demo comes from butt monkey. so keep spining you little miata wheels. cause you CANNOT mess with the guys that come out after dark on the dragon, ebisu, sandia and everywhere else. Of course by 4am your home in bed dream of nice wide track corners. Fucnut

So let's keep it coming. You set em up and I'll knock em down. I'll post this over at drift. com to they are just as clueless as you guys, but I can't live without my fight so let's go.
                          hahah this is great. Every time you post you make yourself seem dumber and dumber.

Here is a road for you, I usually hit this about every other weekend at night. This video is during the day so you can see it also due to the fact police might find this situation we are not balling *Censored**Censored**Censored* like normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ0s7kUVLx8

part 2 is uploading right now but this is just to show you that us "track drifters" know how to have fun too and really track drifting isnt any different than your "road drifting" Drifting is drifting no matter what surface

Comment

BTW transmitting falsified info over a "Phone Line" internet is considered a phone line is a Felony. A FCC felony specificly. so keep the free offers coming, my friends at the new jersey state police will be able to track you pretty easily. then pass that info over to the Feds. So send another one if you think I'm kidding

do you just copy and paste from website to another?

http://www.drift.com/forums/showthre...1340#post31340

^^ our thread over on drift.com

Comment

BTW transmitting falsified info over a "Phone Line" internet is considered a phone line is a Felony. A FCC felony specificly. so keep the free offers coming, my friends at the new jersey state police will be able to track you pretty easily. then pass that info over to the Feds. So send another one if you think I'm kidding
                              Sweet im on a cable modem guess im immune

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexusboy View Post
                                do you just copy and paste from website to another?

http://www.drift.com/forums/showthre...1340#post31340

^^ our thread over on drift.com
                                your a bright one arnt ya junior. well I guess you car says it all. not to mention I said "Im gonna post this over at....." your detective work kinda sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X