No announcement yet.

uphill vs downhill vs my fears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at this point you are just throwing water on an oil fire man.....

Comment

• A fun thing to do, isn't it? lol

Comment

• I would say it was fun - but you know how it gets... PERSONAL!

Comment

• Completely off-topic but how long did it take you guys to finally become a registered user? I want to be able to subscribe to posts but I'm just a regular "user" at this point.

Comment

• I don't really know the answer to that. I have just been a member of this board for a long time. But it's always good to have new people on board that are real drifters.

Comment

• K, I hope I don't have to wait too long. It's hard to keep up with all of the threads I have replied in.

Comment

• tHATS ALL FOLKS

Like i said unlike the track and parking lot guys we get arrested for what we do, which is a pretty sweet bonus in my opinon. And I cant find a way to delete this account. Thats why my post are gone. Thanks for the fun anway and DROP TOP, the same deal applies to you. 10 large, if you beat me and i quit. I get you car if I beat you, dont be skerd. You afraid of the chocolate bunny? I'd add you as a myspace friend but you id is invalid
                Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• oh, I found you droptop. pretty car, I love the pretty car guys. Your thing says 1Touge but ALL your pics are "Track Queen" type shots. Except for the one of you and some chick doing the speed limit on the dragon. i dont get it, or maby you dont get it cause you have no perspective from not reading the whole thread before you opened your trap. Track drifter, street drifter, Lot drifter, Touge. Three different horses of three different colors. Keep your smack talking tgo yourself and your other track buddies. And read the "about me" at myspace before you decide to show how bad you are at math is, I'm 36 i was drifting when you where 3. 1983, come on kid. just cause youve achived a low level of notoriety at a local track f__knut doesnt even come close to giving you the right to be soo disrespectful. 20 yrs behind the wheel dosent even give ME the right. And besides my mom like RICH white guys. I re-itterate say that in person and not on your keyboard and you will get knocked the f__k out. Nigg@ please. seacrest out finally, now to clean up this dirty apartment....

Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• I must have missed something...

Comment

• You missed the part where any of us give a damn anymore.

Comment

• haha that was epic!

Comment

• Originally posted by phalerider View Post
                          oh, I found you droptop. pretty car, I love the pretty car guys. Your thing says 1Touge but ALL your pics are "Track Queen" type shots. Except for the one of you and some chick doing the speed limit on the dragon.
                          Hmmm.... since you can judge speed by a still picture... i guess you're some kind of expert? Yeah, i must apologize for being a responsible driver when there is a LEO every 100yds along a road
                          Track queen? Bet your *Censored**Censored**Censored* im not afriad of a track ....with my "daily driver" that functions just as good a a dedicated track car. And since when was calling a car a "Track Queen" supposed to be an insult? So you're admitting that my car is used for what i built it for..... it's certainly not meaning im a poseur like you.
                          i dont get it, or maby you dont get it cause you have no perspective from not reading the whole thread before you opened your trap. Track drifter, street drifter, Lot drifter, Touge. Three different horses of three different colors. Keep your smack talking tgo yourself and your other track buddies.
                          So you think i've never participated in illegal street racing? L O L. I just got wise and grew up..unlike you.

And read the "about me" at myspace before you decide to show how bad you are at math is, I'm 36 i was drifting when you where 3. 1983, come on kid.
                          Judging by your lack of common intelligence and reading/typing comprehension, you could have fooled me. And speaking of math, if you're 36, that means you're 11 yrs older then me. Which also means that in 1986 you were only 14 and you claim you were "drifting" back then? I'll guess that you were probably 'thuggin' it up' in your 'hood and stealing candy bars from the 7-Eleven. Chump.

just cause youve achived a low level of notoriety at a local track f__knut doesnt even come close to giving you the right to be soo disrespectful. 20 yrs behind the wheel dosent even give ME the right.
                          I have the trophies, you dont. You can claim whatever you want as a "renegade street touge drifter superallstar"..... but you can't prove it. At least i can prove i was better then my competition.

And besides my mom like RICH white guys. I re-itterate say that in person and not on your keyboard and you will get knocked the f__k out. Nigg@ please. seacrest out finally, now to clean up this dirty apartment....
                          It seems you sure as hell didn't get the genes to want to achieve being financially well off, you're probably just another leach who depends on other people for money, just like your mother. You bragging of having a n/a RX7 proves this. Oh and, if at 36 you're still living in an apartment, isn't that a sign that you might want to set your goals a little higher in life? My God, at least i have a house in the city with a nice 2 car garage and 2 turbo Miatas in.

I'm also LOVING your "Fast and Furious" bet/challenge! You need to get your head out of the clouds..seriously. I know you toke, but sh!t, lay off before typing. And if you're been "drifting since i was 3", i'd hope to God that you'd know your own goddamn car if there is a problem. But your lack of knowledge of how your car works proves otherwise. Oh and big whoop, so you might be physically stronger then me , it most certainly does not mean that you have more intelligence...after-all, those steroids you take put holes in your brain.

GTFO hoodrat.

Go back to where you belong......

Oh BTW, it's also clear you have attachment issues......
                          Last edited by DropTopDrifter; 04-10-2008, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by phalerider View Post
                            DROP TOP, the same deal applies to you. 10 large, if you beat me and i quit. I get you car if I beat you, dont be skerd. You afraid of the chocolate bunny? I'd add you as a myspace friend but you id is invalid
                            I see your bet and raise you. If i win, i take your Big Mac AND fries. If I loose, you get my Gallo 24 and my Happy Meal toy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DropTopDrifter View Post
                              I see your bet and raise you. If i win, i take your Big Mac AND fries. If I loose, you get my Gallo 24 and my Happy Meal toy.

i did a little reasearch and found this on drift.com

i can say with ut most certainty, he is a fake:

evidince 1
                              evidince 2

have a nice day

love lexusboy XOXOXOXOX!

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
                                at this point you are just throwing water on an oil fire man.....
                                Well, it just turned out that people had a tad bit more to say, lol. I said one thing after no one has said anything for a long time and a new conversation came up.

Comment

Working...
                                X