why drifting will never go main

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hachi Kid
    yes I know(that movie Hashirya kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*)
    I own that movie...I thought it wasn't that good because the dubbing pissed me off same with the music...it sounded so unrealistic. Maybe I'll have to watch it again and just don't pay attention to the dubbing

Comment

If Cartoon Network goes and puts Initial D on their show...I will hate them with a passion and I will do something durastic

Comment

hehehe crazy hawaiian used the word "pose/r" 9 times lol anways I was going to write up something but crazyh already typed what I would've or close enough to it

Comment

Originally posted by NismoPwr
          I own that movie...I thought it wasn't that good because the dubbing pissed me off same with the music...it sounded so unrealistic. Maybe I'll have to watch it again and just don't pay attention to the dubbing
          How could you tell the dubbing was off? It sounded fine to me, same with the music, what did you mean it sounded so unrealistic?

Comment

Yeah, you guys are aware that for the US version they changed all their names to basically English friendly versions. Ghey.

Comment

You sure about that? Fumiaki Komatsu and Kazuya Bai doesn't sound very English friendly to me.

Comment

Oh, nevermind. You are talking about Tokyopop's Initial D. Yea it does suck, that is why I'm buying my Initial D from here: www.nextdayanime.com . The place kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*, they sell some anime for more than half off. I bought Initial D 1st season on DVD from them for $36.07(includes shipping in price), it was the real thing. It is a good place, I suggest you check them out.

Comment

Working...
                X