Thorn: "yeah...........it is"

Leave a comment:

• S13_Steve
    replied
    lolz the german porsche guy cracks me up

Leave a comment:

• S13_Steve
    replied
    i think girls get away with it waaaay to easily but i think the hard *Censored**Censored**Censored* cops like to mess with them ahaha..... i wish i had some boobs to show off .....sheesh ......... the only cool cops are the swat teams.... ahah have any of u guys seen super troopers...lolz thats a funny movie

Leave a comment:

• Tsunami
    replied
    Amen!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Menchi
    replied
    I am an EMT-B so I work with alot of cops everyday, I also work in a coffee shop so again I know alot of cops, and like HasNoTiresLeft said there are the good ones and the bad ones, and sometimes it just depends on what day it is. but if you treat them with respect the chances are they will return the favor.

I'm cutting it down to 5 lines

Leave a comment:

• HasNoTiresLeft
    replied
    Yknow for a person to say "F*** the police and and i hate them pigs etc...." That person needs to learn to think before they speak.

I work for the local police department here, and i drift. I was a drifter first and a cop second. Now this wont be a rant on what you should and shouldnt think. Im not tryin to tell you your opinion is right or wrong. But think of it like this...

A cop does his job and gets labeled an a$$, pig, jerk, or whatever your favorite insult is. Did he deserve that? NO
    Now granted there are some cops out there who do give people a hard time and they once again get the label applied as a whole. Now does it seem right to group all policemen based on a few biased opinions?

A ricer/F&F Wannabe has his licence for 3 or 4 months, thinks he knows how to drive, ends up going to fast as he enters a curve and looses it, hits somone or damages someones property. Hes considered a f*ing Idiot, young punk etc... you know how it goes. But on the other hand a drifter Knows how to control his car, knows the limits and doesnt do stupid things that endanger other people. Now then if the previous situation is correct, So then should you too be considered a F*ing moron too? Its because people dont take the time to learn the difference between the two.

All im saying is, there are good cops out there, and they arent out there just to give you a hard time. So cut us some slack.

Leave a comment:

• Menchi
    replied
    I have an attention span of like 5 lines, beyond that, sorry, I'm sure lines 6 and on were insightful

Leave a comment:

• lv2drft
    replied
    damn i wrote too much

Leave a comment:

• lv2drft
    replied
    definatly some mixed opinions in this thread. so lets figure out why we have cops in the first place. the only reason they are here and doing what they are doing is for the safety of the public. they are not here to throw points on your license, fine you, and maybe even tow your car. but these are the consequences of what some people do. and the things that they do are unsafe. you may be out in a huge open road with no one near you, but you can still endanger your own life. now i personally dont like cops, but thats just because they can get me into big trouble for the stupid ish that i sometimes do while driving. and everyone does or did stupid ish driving at one point. sometimes the cops seem to push it to far, and be *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. like, say you were doing 54 in a 50 zone and got pulled over. most people would think hes a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* right? but i dont think it is the case. the speed limit is 50, and you were doing more than 50. in the opinion of the government (which i personally dont like) they thought 50 was the highest safe speed to be going. now of course, sometimes the cop can be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. everyone has bad days, and i bet these guys have a lot of bad days. i sure wouldnt want to be a cop, it has to be hard on them. but thats when i look at it and say that they have a choise, just like we do. the choose to work for the police, and in doing so, 'protect and serve'. you cant keep people safe by just telling them not to do it, as we see with drug prevention, it just doesnt work. the choice we have is to break the law or not. if you dont break the law, then you will be ok. if you do, you will get caught. and if you dont get caught, it doesnt mean that it is ok to do. so thats when everyone one has to look inside themselves ans ask the question. if you are fully aware of the consequence(every possibility) of your action and are ready to take it, then go do it. but if you are not, think about it more before you do it. so the main point in what im trying to say here is that you have to think it out logically and maturely. if you cannot do this, you should not be doing this out in the public.
    the track is a different story. if you paid your money to get in and race, do whatever the **** you want to. just dont hit me while doing it
    i dont like cops, and dont particulary respect them either. thats why i dont do anything to have them be mad at me. and the only person that gets respect without anything else... is my momma.
    "I pity the fool.... add what you would like)-Mr T

Leave a comment:

• hirolla78
    replied
    gotcha now i understand.

Leave a comment:

• Chas
    replied
    No, like check it out. I had clear turn signals that were fast. He tired to get me on that. But read him the law, as long as there not stobe like, and not a color that can be confused as an emergency vehiclae, they are legal. Cheat Sheet + Smooth talkin = P\/\/|\|3|) cop

Leave a comment:

• hirolla78
    replied
    chas what do you mean cheat sheet. try to tell them the turbo on your 240 is factory or what?

Leave a comment:

• Chas
    replied
    Carry a cheat sheet. Has saved me MANY times

Leave a comment:

• aphxero
    replied
    Here's my $.02

1) Don't ever volunteer information.
    2) Don't lie. If you do it'd better be air tight and you'd better be calm.
    3) It's cool to run from security, other civilians, etc. Never run from cops it's not worth it if you get caught.
    4) Be polite and open. If you seem like you're not hiding anything they will be nicer to you.
    5) Don't carry anything illegal. This will only give them more ammo to mess with you.
    6) Only answer questions pertaining to yourself. Cops have no power to be lenient to you for ratting someone out.

This should all be obvious but sadly some people don't think. Just a reminder. These guys are doing a job like anyone. Treat them like you would anyone. They like that. Last time I got busted drifting I just kinda hung out and chit chatted with them while they checked for warrants. They looked through my camera without asking which I let go. Thanks go they didn't figure how to play the videos. Then they let me go.

Be cool Fonzie, be cool.

Leave a comment:

• ACDTrueno
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by driftersil80
    Hmmmmm. Where exactly in New River do you dori? I live like 2-3 mins away from New River. Also, Im not too sure about the hills near Deer Valley. Ive seen those lil/ mountains and ive seen like a road on them but It looked closed off. Also, srry to burst you and hirollas bubbles: im 13. LOL I was like the only 13 year old drift fan at the D1 Grand Prix.
    wtf says who.....-_^
    you weren't the ONLY 13 year old...

why cant american pigs be like the japanese cops and just leave us the hell alone?

and you guys need to drop the we all like drifting but keep it on the tracks. we all know some skills take a touge to learn on. and so what if its illegal. half of racing in general is illegal so i dont see why you try to say don't do it cause you know we're still going to. just takin up space. just like this post. lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X