X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilverGhost
    replied
    Originally posted by Freeway
    how old are you? those 'pigs' are gonna be the ones scrapping you out of your civic when you go into a wall. you need to learn that there is a reason for everything, just because what you pretend to do is illegal doesnt mean that you are in the right. because you arent... Drifting on public roads is illegal for a reason. dont be a fool, if you are gonna drift do it right, and do it safe...
    now, i know i shouldnt get involved with this sort of thing again, but i just have to say something.......

why is it that everytime someone says something about running from the cops, or enjoying doing this sport we are all so fond of on the streets, ppl get all pissed off? I had someone try to yell at me about the same thing like 2 pages ago, and all i was doing was agreeing with the guy that lives in japan.... i guess it just makes me mad when people get pissed at others when they have no idea what their circomstance is like, and how things are for other people.

Leave a comment:

• hirolla78
    replied
    sil80 dude i'm still getting connected my self. hey email me and let me know if you know anybody that wants to organiz a day. the track out near lukeafb has a perfect short course. i figure if enough of us get together it'll be some what cheap. my email is jaz_man@netzero.net any body in mesa tempe and so on write and let me know. i'll come up to scottsdale to check out the show that they put on at the mcdonalds here and there. they have some import guys with enough balls to show up and out class the domestic sometimes. hey freeway do you know a guy named jude at uti. hes one of my friends and has info here and there for where not to be certain nights( such as police busts and stuff). he mainly lets me know so that i dont get anywhere near the place and get arrested for someone else racing. hes a good guy and knows what hes talking about so listen when he says dont go there. talk to yall later
    Last edited by hirolla78; 03-14-2004, 08:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Freeway
    replied
    Originally posted by Drk_drftr
    OOOO fuk dim pigs!! I drift/race wherever the hell I dam well plz!

All I got to say to cops is: "If you want me, you gotta catch me first!"
    how old are you? those 'pigs' are gonna be the ones scrapping you out of your civic when you go into a wall. you need to learn that there is a reason for everything, just because what you pretend to do is illegal doesnt mean that you are in the right. because you arent... Drifting on public roads is illegal for a reason. dont be a fool, if you are gonna drift do it right, and do it safe...

Leave a comment:

• Freeway
    replied
    I live off of thunderbird rd in glendale. I usually haul north to New river, or i go up into the hills by deer valley. there is a spot where they are building roads up by carefree highway. I do it alone, always have, and until i get my car and my skill to a point where im not afraid hit someone else... I do it alone for my sake. I go to UTI, as far as everyone there knows I dont have a car. People at my school are full of hot air and a lot of them i trust about as far as i can throw. sometimes i'll hit up a parking lot at night... but usually my practice consists of either late night, or early morning on a week night monday thru thursday. I avoid the spots friday thru sunday and I definitely avoid where the drags are at. I have only been chased by Joes boys once and they never had a chance. i was lucky, too lucky...

tell ya what tho, if you see a 240sx with gunmetal rims and minnesota plates try and follow...

Leave a comment:

• Drk_drftr
    replied
    OOOO fuk dim pigs!! I drift/race wherever the hell I dam well plz!

All I got to say to cops is: "If you want me, you gotta catch me first!"

Leave a comment:

• driftersil80
    replied
    Yo Hirolla, SRRY DUDE I live WAY far from you.....down in Anthem lol. But, do you know anywhere near Scottsdale or Phoenix where all the drifters chill?

Leave a comment:

• mudduck3006
    replied
    no the cops around here bust you for having a car thats nicer than theirs and tires with tread one them and less dents and that was after i let my sister slide the car around boy that quater panel isnt ever going to be the same again

Leave a comment:

• TheOtherWill
    replied
    Probably not the best thread to put my first post, but anyway:

Hi! First post Anyway, I'm a Floridian 16 year old gearing up (bad pun) to get my first car. I'm thinking 240 S13 91-93 and putting either SR20 or RB25 in, but nothing right now. But that doesn't really matter for this post. My question is is drifting illegal? It's probably a stupid question, but what would said cops be 'busting' you guys for? Having fast, manuverable cars? I know street racing is illegal, but if you are on public property with nobody around is it illegal?

Leave a comment:

• hirolla78
    replied
    driftersil80 an' freeway i'm in mesa and work in chandler. post if you ever want to check out all of everybodys cars. maybe hang around the shop i work at. if you all want to meet in chandler i know like all the cops( they try to arrest my boss regularly). they all like me cause i'm nice to them. i do agree that the hp suck for being *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. the only one i ever got pulled over by about drug me out my pass window of my truck. if youre reading this hp KISS IT!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• driftersil80
    replied
    Hey freeway, where in Phoenix do you practice exactly? I live near Phoenix too.

Leave a comment:

• mudduck3006
    replied
    I know all about the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* outback law enforcement agencies , I live in North Carolina where the state troopers act like the SS and are not above breaking your windshield to get you to yell to haul you in so they can get a assault charge on you and impound your car and the sheriffs will go to where people meet and put bets down but if they lose you go to jail it sucks around here i live 40 miles from rocking ham and they were going to reopen the infield road racing course up but they just might close the whole place so its getting even harder to do anything with cars unless its 1/4 mile or lowrider crap man it sucks here

Leave a comment:

• BL1TZ_W1NG
    replied
    well my tales arnt realy as flash as yours but here they are

1 my good freind got pulled over bue to fast speed of the lights not speeding in a 600cc smart car auto stock had her car cheched and tested for being drunk and now see has to go down to the staion and let them check her papers

2 my freind's dad got pulled over for going 4mph UNDER the limmit now that just wrong

ive not been pulled over yet as i try to stay out the way of the law. but in the UK the cops have to meet a setant amout of fine's per month and such plus speed camras in both vans and/or on poll's. still the new one's show up with a smilly face if your going at the right speed and a unhappy face with your speed if you speeding with out giving you a fine so there lot's of fun

Leave a comment:

• d-unit racing
    replied
    Originally posted by Freeway
    they arent as flashy as the 1/4 mile guys...
    haha I dunno bout that...ive seen some hatch corollas wit some prett crazy paint jobz on them!

Leave a comment:

• d-unit racing
    replied
    Originally posted by nightracer
    If they're not doing it they don't need to know where its done, simple as that.
    AGREED!

Leave a comment:

• nightracer
    replied
    I thought this was allready covered on this site but thanks for the heads up. Good lookin out.

I'd go on to emphasize denying knowledge of drift spots to everyone who isn't drifting. If they're not doing it they don't need to know where its done, simple as that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X