Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driftfreak
    Guest replied
    thats why i put all my money into suspension stuff andleave the motor stock..pop my hood, no problem..OEM stock

besides most cops look at a rotry and ask WTF is that a transmition?

Leave a comment:

• banged240_drift
    replied
    ide probably just let him look
    see copper nuthin but a boat toter can i go now?

Leave a comment:

• Chas
    replied
    Originally posted by GoukiS14
    I won't pop my hood
    You dont have to. Theres a ton of thingd cops can ask you do to, but you dont have to do them.

Leave a comment:

• GoukiS14
    replied
    yeah in a city called Santa Maria (my girlfriends hometown) they have a book of "racers" that they list of peoples cars and pictures kinda like a "gang" book it's kinda retarded I'd be like go a head and take pics of the car... you want me to do a JDM pose next to it?? But I won't pop my hood

Leave a comment:

• Chas
    replied
    their smart, but like 180sx2nr said, they cant do anything if you not doing illeagle things. they cant pop your hood unless they have a reason. If your parked, ignore them. I know most of trhe people at the meets, never had any problems

Leave a comment:

• GoukiS14
    replied
    yeah that's pretty *Censored**Censored**Censored* that they lure people into these things.... kinda like entrapment.... but you did go there on your own free will... =T

Leave a comment:

• 180sx2nr8u
    replied
    wow that sux, and thanx for the tip. but hey, i consider it a code not to tell ppl you dont know about a meet. ya gotta testem first. find out about they skills.

Leave a comment:

• Chas
    replied
    Thats why we dont do anything at my meets.

Leave a comment:

• markeese180sx
    replied
    Originally posted by banged240_drift
    haha im reminded of the time when i was speeding and got caught and this cop got out was like license and ....hey man hows it goin, i sure do love yalls sandwiches (i work at a deli, we give cops half off) you knowicaught you goin 17 over, but ll just give ya a warning, dont lemme catch y aspeeding like that again. me:yes sir cop: hey you workin tommorow i might just stop by for a bite to eat. me: yeah,cop: well alright ill c'mon by seeya later man

quit possibly the most amazing thing thast happened to me since i got my car
    lol smooooooooooooth

Leave a comment:

• banged240_drift
    replied
    haha im reminded of the time when i was speeding and got caught and this cop got out was like license and ....hey man hows it goin, i sure do love yalls sandwiches (i work at a deli, we give cops half off) you knowicaught you goin 17 over, but ll just give ya a warning, dont lemme catch y aspeeding like that again. me:yes sir cop: hey you workin tommorow i might just stop by for a bite to eat. me: yeah,cop: well alright ill c'mon by seeya later man

quit possibly the most amazing thing thast happened to me since i got my car

Leave a comment:

• nissanguy_24
    replied
    I get nervous, because they use the sheriff's helocopter out here.. if i see something flying over head near by we usualy scatter. At a nice legal speed.

But remember guys you have rights, keep them in mind. If your not caught doing anything illegal and its public ground they cant harras you. Dont let them

Leave a comment:

• girlracer
    replied
    WHOA! watch out!

Leave a comment:

• banged240_drift
    replied
    thanks man

i guess im lucky but ive gotten caught twice by cops drifting, and the only ticket ive ever gotten for it was my license plate being up in my windshield

neither of them said anything about drifting though...i guess its still unknown by the cops around here....except now after we have had out first meet i wonder if they will be more on the look out, guess ill find out early tommorow morning

Leave a comment:

• nedinic
    Guest replied
    LOL HA unercover 5.0 thats like some fast n furious b.s llol

Fuk cops

thanks for tellin us bro

-p.o-

Leave a comment:

• MrodDrft
    replied
    Was his name Brian Spilner ?? lmao

Leave a comment: