X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRASHDRIVE
    replied
    This is an old tricks by the cops.

They pretend to be street racers also (or drifters). They are mostly the undercover cops that joins such events.

Just be slick. Besides, the right of assembly applies to us also.

Leave a comment:

• driftfreak
    Guest replied
    I never do..
    Its an old rule of drifting..
    thats why i have 2 meets set up..one for everyobody to geto toknow each other..andone to go play..
    I set up the go and and play..with only people i know and by cell phone..

Leave a comment:

• SilverGhost
    replied
    indeed!!

Leave a comment:

• jung
    replied
    hey thanks for the tip

Leave a comment:

• S13_Steve
    started a topic warning: COPS

warning: COPS

just to let u all know i got a PM from a guy whos asking me about spots....i later found out from my friend kevin that he also got a message from him with the same ip from a diff board.... well the man whoever he is I forgot the username and ip ( sorry i deleted it) said he would show up to a north county meet.... its in my area bout 20-30 drive up north from SD....the meet got totally busted with cops...the cops were already there and moved in about 10 mins after the meet....they had a search warrant on them for searching of the engine because of suspected street racing..etc etc... anyways the guys never returned to my friends board. All im saying is dont answer to the new peeps who come on here and ask u about spots who says hes from around ur area.... im still waiting for a reply from this guy cus i deny'd him saying im not gonna give him directions to such places....... just be carefull...
Working...
X