No announcement yet.

2005 Drift Showoff Colorado!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREAT EVENT..............Lets see some more pictures..

Comment

heres some pics of me and my buddy. im the red fc

Comment

congrats to aaron losey for the win!

and my cooper teammate nathan brasz for takin home 2nd place from what i heard

congrats to those 2, now post more pics and vids if any!

Comment

i was the guy in the silver 350z, it was a really fun day. i suggest everyone goes to any drift showoff the get a chance to attend, because they are like a little drift circus. tons of fun! does anyone have pics or vids from the day? i would love to see some galleries. i was driving, so i didn't get a chance to really film.

oh, and it was very nice meeting everyone, colorado had some VERY friendly local drifters, with some neat cars. the little 72 corolla really threw me off, i had no clue what it was. i guess it was some datsun just before the 510, or something. i wasn't even close. it was a very cool little retro car.

Comment

Everyone there was cool and fun to watch and talk to. Hope everyone got home OK. I was starting to see things from lack of sleep on the trip home. Yes I did pullover so as not to kill anyone!

Comment

i must have been posting at the same time as you mike........peters, yes, peters. lol. thanks for the congrats! the event was so much fun, i want to go do another drift showoff. i'm not used to have a crowd watch and be part of a circus, so it was a ton of fun.

i was seeing things on the drive home to texas as well, they were deer, and i almost hit quite a few of them. none got all that close, but when your towing and can't really stop, its a bit unnerving.

go team cooper! cooper should buy you guys cool cars and paint them all the same, then you'd be cooler.

Comment

flat black

the official color of racecar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
                  flat black

the official color of racecar.
                  if thats the case, then nate has to repaint his car flat black again. haha

Comment

Originally posted by conspire
                    if thats the case, then nate has to repaint his car flat black again. haha

tell him to stop in texas and we can hook him up in the barn

Comment

Originally posted by aaronlosey

i was seeing things on the drive home to texas as well, they were deer, and i almost hit quite a few of them. none got all that close, but when your towing and can't really stop, its a bit unnerving.

go team cooper! cooper should buy you guys cool cars and paint them all the same, then you'd be cooler.
                      Glad you did'nt hit nothing along with myself. It was like a bad video game that is running slow and pops up on you instantly after it loads, not good with 34ft trailer.

I Second that, Go Team Cooper, excellent drifting at PPIR and good luck in Sonoma. See ya there.
                      Last edited by NM Drift Group; 06-29-2005, 08:08 AM.

Comment

The Smokester!

I had the Silver S14 with the Black bumper.. WOW! Just too much fun.... lots of kewl folks. I burnt through 3 tires!

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...12#post1016412

If I could figure out this HTML image uploading, i could add more photos..what goes where the xxx's are? for example: [IMG]xxx[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by BlacktopS14
                          I had the Silver S14 with the Black bumper.. WOW! Just too much fun.... lots of kewl folks. I burnt through 3 tires!

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...12#post1016412

If I could figure out this HTML image uploading, i could add more photos..what goes where the xxx's are? for example: [IMG]xxx[/IMG]
                          You had great smoke from that car.
                          What tires were you running?

We went through 6 tires 2 down to cord,
                          8 new ones for Sonoma
                          Thanks to our tire God!

Comment

Tires?

I was running Falkens... bearly got back to Greeley on the steel braids..

Anyone got video..? I have some but I'm not savey enough with HTML to upload... got a little bit of everything on a cheap video camera.. but there are some great shots.. I'd be down for sending the video (VHS) to anyone who wants to, or is savey enough upload it.. AIM me...

Comment

Hats off to Import Showoff/Falken Tire and all the people that came out to drive or just check it out! I was told that there were over 5500 people in attendance....AMAZING! The amatuer drivers and Team Falken put on a great show for all who attended. I can't wait till next year to see who and what attends the Time Attack on the hill?

Comment

5500 people and not one photo gallery??? I know I saw flashes???

Comment

Working...
                                X