drifters in Sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifters in Sacramento

hey looking for some cool spots in sacramento to get some drifting practice down hope some one can give me the heads up

Vandel

i'm from stockton.. and i know of a couple areas in the valley..

Comment

like where do you go to drift

Comment

Dude, You live i Stockton, I live like 30 min away from there, I live in Brentwood, well where are some of those drift spots, I can't seem to find to many off them.

Comment

ok totally off topic...but Pita or someone...your "Events" thread has a typo...you put promoted...cuz you guys are supposed to look good...sorry for hijacking

Comment

Originally posted by spooln7
            Dude, You live i Stockton, I live like 30 min away from there, I live in Brentwood, well where are some of those drift spots, I can't seem to find to many off them.
            Bro i live in anitoch few mintues from brentwood what type of car u got???

Comment

I live in Sacramento, but if you want to find out where everyone goes, go to Zilvia.net, and join the community. If you last there, you'll learn where all the drifters hang.

Comment

sup S13Drifter" I drive a blue 93 rx7. right know I'm trying to to get my hands on a 240sx, but with me having to rebuild my motor soon im on a budget.

Comment

elk grove got new development and so does natomas just watch for nails, usually we go to suncity roseville and drive to suncity in lincoln i heard bout some heli pad in sac im still tryin to find out more...

Comment

Working...
                  X