Drifting in Oregon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting in Oregon?

Hey everybody im new to this forum. But im wondering if anyone here knows of any drift teams slash drift event around Portland, Oregon or Oregon at all? Im trying to get into competitive drifting but cant find a place to go out and practice and compete.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks

Swing by Unnatural Inc on Beaverton Hillsdale Highway in Beaverton. Wes is the main guy there, he was throwing events at PIR for awhile, but I think he stopped earlier this year. He knows about most of the stuff going on up there.

Comment

Thanks a lot man. I didnt even know there was anyone that close to me.

Comment

go to northwestnissans.com there are a lot of us around the portland area/1

Comment

hey keep your eyes open

hey keep your eyes open... i am promoting a large drift competition july of 2010 at the state fairgrounds in salem... we are allowing 250 cars and huge payouts to the winner... spread the word... its going to be an amatuer comp. double elimination... 65 bucks to enter possibilty to win 2500 cash plus lots of other prizes... as long as you can demonstrate that you know how to control your car we will allow you to compete... gauranteed atleast 6 to 8 passes... cheapest event around... cheaper than any practice session... 12 bucks to spectate... 30 bucks for a pit pass... good all weekend... limit 4 crew members and one driver per car... bring your friends its gonna be sick!!! Huge after parties tons of sweet cars... spread the word.... Amatuer drift comp mid july 2010!!! dont wanna miss this one

Comment

Working...
          X