No announcement yet.

Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey man, which rail do you use on your buddy club? i am trying to decide between that and the chargespeed bucket. it is fiberglass right? the chargespeed is FRP and i am worried about flex. this is solely for drift.i am small, 5'6ish 130-135. chargespeed was TIGHT even on me, but if you fit the BC it makes me think it may be too big for me. not callin you fat or anything......or am i.

Comment

• hahah um no your just a little dude. The buddy club is snug on me just how i like but is definately built for smaller framed people. Seats do "work in" however I would be willing to bet the buddy club would fit you perfect right out of the box. if you dont need it to stretch it wont. It is definatley designed for someone of your size just make sure you tell them you want the smaller version because Im 99.9% sure they have a "US" version now. I use the Bride rails they seem to be the lowest you can find here.

Later,

JR
      www.driftalliance.com
      TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• dUDE,

THE STANG' LOOKS SICK!!! R' U' A GOIN' TO LET ME DO TIME ATTACK IN IT!!? ALSO WHEN IS OCC GOING TO BUILD THE "DRIFT ALLIANCE BIKE"? WHEN IS THE EPISODE GOING TO AIR?

wEAPON -H-
        Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanHampton
          dUDE,

THE STANG' LOOKS SICK!!! R' U' A GOIN' TO LET ME DO TIME ATTACK IN IT!!? ALSO WHEN IS OCC GOING TO BUILD THE "DRIFT ALLIANCE BIKE"? WHEN IS THE EPISODE GOING TO AIR?

wEAPON -H-
          I know dude I cant wait to drive it Wednesday!

Oh I dont know buddy we have built in an auto eject seat and if anyone else sits in it they get ejected and instead of going out of the car your face slams on the cage and your neck breaks we might have to disable that feature first.......

It will be airing ummmmmmm.....in the future???

Now thats an idea maybe we can build them a drift car and they can build us a bike maybe like a stretched chopper with 4 seats like clown bikes. D.A. and OCC build off.......You have such genious ideas!

See you tomorrow buddy!!!

JR
          www.driftalliance.com
          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Is this a fuel cooler (or am I wrong)? Must be running some serious insane fuel pump/system in order to require a fuel cooler!

Comment

• It is a cooler for the Diff.
              www.driftalliance.com
              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by j.r.
                hahah um no your just a little dude. The buddy club is snug on me just how i like but is definately built for smaller framed people. Seats do "work in" however I would be willing to bet the buddy club would fit you perfect right out of the box. if you dont need it to stretch it wont. It is definatley designed for someone of your size just make sure you tell them you want the smaller version because Im 99.9% sure they have a "US" version now. I use the Bride rails they seem to be the lowest you can find here.

Later,

JR
                Thanks for the quick reply, i forgot to ask if you have ever encountered issues concerning your seat's lack of homologation from a sanctioning safety organization such as FIA? It was a concern of mine with both the chargespeed and BC, but you have done everything from D1, FD, driftshowoff, etc and if you didn't have a problem, i probably won't. also, when i said "flex" in the seat i meant the shell itself, i have heard from a couple people that the shell can be felt flexing under high loads. thanks again for your replies.

Comment

• so how did it perform? hope to see this beast saturday. any chance any of you guys will be hanging out on the 27th at Etown? I know thats a few weeks away but just thought i would ask. I wont have the truck there though so if you want to drift it at Wall you have to get me two new tires or something........ or stop at my house on the 27th and take it to Etown and drift it there, of course you'll still need a set of tires since i really cant afford to supply extras for both my car and the tacoma.

Comment

• Jr. I got a couple quick questions for ya.
                    1. Did you guys choose to go with the 3v or the 4v?
                    2. What transmission and limited slip are you using?
                    3. You're S13 is a pretty neat car, what are you gonna do with it?

Looks like the Mustang is coming along nicely, can't wait to see it in action.

p.s. if you get a chance, drop by the domestic drifting forums at driftingforums.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsunami
                      Jr. I got a couple quick questions for ya.
                      1. Did you guys choose to go with the 3v or the 4v?
                      2. What transmission and limited slip are you using?
                      3. You're S13 is a pretty neat car, what are you gonna do with it?

Looks like the Mustang is coming along nicely, can't wait to see it in action.

p.s. if you get a chance, drop by the domestic drifting forums at driftingforums.com
                      1. We went with a Sean Highland built 4v that is simply amazing!
                      2. I will have to answer this later....TOP SECRET..SHHHH
                      3. My s13 will be getting a new Heart and complete makeover and will be used as a demo car for events that Drift Alliance will be participating in. It will also be featured in our ground breaking DVD that will be released Holiday of 2005.

I will be piloting my s13 for RD. 1 of FormulaD this weekend. We have decided that because of lack of testing and to spare exstensive damage due to the lack thereof, It will be the smartest thing for me to run the s13 one last time while we clean up all of the minor issues before Debuting the Team Falken Mustang for the first time. I am excited to give the s13 one last Hurrah on our home turf..

See you all there!!

JR
                      www.driftalliance.com
                      TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• I was HOPING TO SEE THIS WEEKEND jr

oh well

Comment

• Whatup JR!!!
                          its me Randy from Driftco, i was one of the guys you were partying with on Friday night at Long Beach Grand Prix!
                          When are you gonna get your RC car so i can make your s13 replica and get it sent out to you? and when do you want a rematch on initial d?
                          catch ya later
                          -randy

Comment

• Originally posted by uchi_san_saikos
                            Whatup JR!!!
                            its me Randy from Driftco, i was one of the guys you were partying with on Friday night at Long Beach Grand Prix!
                            When are you gonna get your RC car so i can make your s13 replica and get it sent out to you? and when do you want a rematch on initial d?
                            catch ya later
                            -randy
                            Hey bro,

I had a great time last weekend. those Yokomo cars are Awesome I am working on getting one very soon. hahah Intitial D that game is pretty fun other than the annoying music we dont have it here on the east coast that i have ever seen but next time i see you we will def have to rematch.

Later,

JR
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• what's up j.r. just got back from drift showoff in h-town and it was great. drift alliance and team falken rocked the house. i was the guy in the yellow shirt that you gave a ride to. thanks and i'm pretty sure the i didn't wet the seat

Comment

• Thanks Man! Im glad you had a good time we definately did. I lOVE TEXAS and look forward to coming and rocking there With the rest of team Falken for FD.

See you then,

JR
                                www.driftalliance.com
                                TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Working...
                                X