Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the reply JR

Was there any talk of you driving one of the Nissans before the Mustang?

Comment

• on Formula D, J-Rod said your car was ready to blow up, what happned to it soit was in its 'danger zone' BTW, sweet avoidence of pfiffer(man i butchered that name) when you spun at NJ, loved the smokey burnout onto the banking

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuner
        Thanks for the reply JR

Was there any talk of you driving one of the Nissans before the Mustang?
        No problem.
        No there really wasnt any such chatter at all...

Originally posted by FireEmblem62
        on Formula D, J-Rod said your car was ready to blow up, what happned to it soit was in its 'danger zone' BTW, sweet avoidence of pfiffer(man i butchered that name) when you spun at NJ, loved the smokey burnout onto the banking
        Yea the Nissan has had a knock in it since The top 16 U.S. vs top 16 Japan and it just would not die thanks to my amazing tuner. I killed it the following event which was a Falken drift showoff in Texas. It is now at www.lsauto.com getting a freshly rebuilt motor I had built installed (thanks Kevin and Mr. Forsberg) while I build a fresh coupe chassis here in Maryland for a full chassis swap because the old one has been beaten up pretty bad and has kissed one to many walls.

Yea that smokey burnout was more of a god damn I hate that transititon and I cant believe I just spun then it was a planned avoidance. It just worked out i suppose.

Later,

JR
        www.driftalliance.com
        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Finally got a chance to see the car at WFC8 this weekend. All I can say is, that thing is ridiculous. The engine bay is immaculate, polished everything, custom sheetmetal intake, enourmous blower (you can get those polished too btw). Actually the engine compartment looks better than the driver's compartment Awesome stance, about 3 inches off the ground with deep-dish billiets. The car looks alot better with those than the painted rims. I love it, I want it, and I would give my left nut to drive it.

I asked one of the guys and he said your response to the car was, "it's ******* amazing". He also told me that they were supposed to do some demos on the roadcourse but they had some logistic trouble. What was that about? Were you actually there or just the car? I did check out the FD on the hauler, and it was nice. I can't belive how small that car is. Guess you just don't realize the size difference until you actually see it.

Anyway Jr. thanks for brininging the 'Stang to Gateway, hope you'll be there next year smokin 'em up on the roadcourse.

Comment

• FALKEN 2005 Mustang

yea, the car looked amazing at WFC. That car is all business!

Comment

• A Contest For The Fans

What Did Jr Say To The Resturant Manager After He Was Politely Asked To Leave?

The First Person To Answer Correctly Will Get A Drift Alliance Dvd When It Comes Out.
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• F*CK YOU! or F*CK OFF! ???

Comment

• jr guess what

i love you buddy

Comment

• you mustang is radical..and so are you studley mc stud muffin..i miss your musk

Comment

• Where was the stang at dd24?

it was hot as hell out there

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsunami
                        Finally got a chance to see the car at WFC8 this weekend. All I can say is, that thing is ridiculous. The engine bay is immaculate, polished everything, custom sheetmetal intake, enourmous blower (you can get those polished too btw). Actually the engine compartment looks better than the driver's compartment Awesome stance, about 3 inches off the ground with deep-dish billiets. The car looks alot better with those than the painted rims. I love it, I want it, and I would give my left nut to drive it.

I asked one of the guys and he said your response to the car was, "it's ******* amazing". He also told me that they were supposed to do some demos on the roadcourse but they had some logistic trouble. What was that about? Were you actually there or just the car? I did check out the FD on the hauler, and it was nice. I can't belive how small that car is. Guess you just don't realize the size difference until you actually see it.

Anyway Jr. thanks for brininging the 'Stang to Gateway, hope you'll be there next year smokin 'em up on the roadcourse.
                        Thanks man! No I wasnt there I had a weekend at home for the first time in a while after we relized it wasnt gonna be able to run on the roadcourse. But next year we are hopeful that will be a different story!
                        www.driftalliance.com
                        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by slide
                          jr guess what

i love you buddy

you too buddy see you soon!
                          www.driftalliance.com
                          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Originally posted by cfrost
                            Where was the stang at dd24?

it was hot as hell out there
                            Yea dude it was WAAAAAAY hot. just wait till texas in 2 weeks.

We ran into a few more minor snags that XMP is working day and night to handle.

See you in texas!

JR
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Vaughn Gitten, who is the coolest of them all? Come back to cali for the Just Drift Event this weekend and....

METAL SKOOL!!!! Meeetttaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll!

"I want you to raise your f*ckin hands in the air like this. I want you to raise them up and shout! SHOUT! SHOUT! SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by _PG_
                                METAL SKOOL!!!! Meeetttaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll!

"I want you to raise your f*ckin hands in the air like this. I want you to raise them up and shout! SHOUT! SHOUT! SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!!!!!"
                                This is what my daddy used to always tell me when i was growing up... He said, SON!... Don't ever cut your hair! Always play heavy metal! And always *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored* after the show!
                                www.chrisforsberg.com
                                www.driftalliance.com
                                www.nosdrift.com
                                www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Working...
                                X