No announcement yet.

Ask JR from DRIFT ALLIANCE Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea the kit is amazing! And the quality is great.

Im thinking of doing it the blue that my car was I love that color but who knows well will see when the time comes!

OHHH yea Ill be there with bells on!
    www.driftalliance.com
    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• you are gonna destroy that kit in 5minutes haha

Comment

• they come in paper mache' disposable 12-packs

Comment

• Originally posted by Coiloverkid
          they come in paper mache' disposable 12-packs
          Now thats a new marketing idea if I have ever heard one! Or just plastic like a remote control car body.........Im calling CHINA!!!!!!
          www.driftalliance.com
          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• happy new years... thanx for helpin me out buddy

o and a question: Where'd you learn to wrestle?

Comment

• No problem buddy I had a blast!!!!

Where did I learn to wrestle?

The streets!

Later,

JR
              www.driftalliance.com
              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• HAPPY NEW YEAR BUDDY I WILL SEE YOU LATER THIS YEAR.

Comment

• when is the DA site going up??

Comment

• JR's new ride!?

Saw this car at a shop in Aliso Viejo called Xtreme Mustang Performance!

One bad BI@TCH!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ///AMG
                      when is the DA site going up??

We have now decided to go a new route with the site and unfortunatley the launch date will be pushed back once more. I am going to guess Early February the site will be ready to launch. We just really want to release something that portrays us and the things we love Nothing more and nothing less....Point blank we want it right and will not launch the site until we get that!

Thanks for the interest man!

Happy New Year to all

JR
                      www.driftalliance.com
                      TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• did you find it dificult to transfer from open/vlsd to a aggresive 2way lsd ?

any pointers?

good luck this year!

Comment

• Originally posted by sdtouge
                          did you find it dificult to transfer from open/vlsd to a aggresive 2way lsd ?

any pointers?

good luck this year!
                          It is much easier to drift with a 2 way.
                          With a Vlsd or Open diff you have to work much harder (not so much with the VLSD until it gets hot) to hold angle as well as it is a must to enter fast because (again mainly with a open diff or hot VLSD) you count on momentum to carry you through a turn where as with a two way if you make a mistake you can always get on or off the power and still keep or regain your angle.Vlsd are a good affordable alternative but I have found they wear quick and it is an overall good investment to get a good clutch type diff as it will last longer then 3 or 4 Vlsd's when used for drifting plus when they get hot they pretty much operate like an open diff.

Soo to answer your question: It will be easy (in fact it may make you a lazy driver) to go from a Vlsd to a Good Clutch type 2 way. going from an Open diff may take a bit more getting used to but no more than open to Vlsd.

Pointers:
                          Practice a few J turns (using all initiation techniques) and donuts (large and small) to get used to how being on or off the throttle in mid drift and right after entry effects the car as well as .

Initiating a drift will be much easier with a 2 way and a bit snappier so if you are used to a open diffs slow knotchy initiation that is one thing you will have to adjust too. But you will see it is much easier and smoother in all around the board (except slow normal driving turns CLUNK CLANK CLUNK)

Hope that helps,

Thanks for the luck!

JR
                          Last edited by j.r.; 01-03-2005, 10:22 PM.
                          www.driftalliance.com
                          TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• Re: JR's new ride!?

Originally posted by 110octane
                            Saw this car at a shop in Aliso Viejo called Xtreme Mustang Performance!

One bad BI@TCH!
                            God everytime I see that machine I cannot wait to drive the hell out of it....soon enough.....

That pic must be old because it still has the wing on it.........I bet it even still had Guts when that pic was taken...
                            www.driftalliance.com
                            TEAM FALKEN

Comment

• weird, I live In Alsio!!! Are we going for a ride or what..lol

Comment

• Seriously Buddy, I love the crap out of you. You are a good time, and a great dude.

2005 = Best Year Ever

Comment

Working...
                                X