X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ernie
    replied
    Originally posted by vrtblacksheep86
    Wow! You really are a big ol" Kinky wierdo...In my seat ,huh?....Hah! Anyways, More so then a bunch of strangers your friends are all here for you so go tear some ish up man!!!

Hecka.....hehehe...Noooooooo!

Booney

You should talk Booney about being a kinky weirdo ! Your the one wanting to wear my driving suit with your nuts smashed to your throat . . .. and farting around like a car with a bad exhaust ! haha

Leave a comment:

• Ernie
    replied
    Originally posted by akuma S14
    Ernie, you make me wanna slap the ground and rub my hands!

WELL DONE

Terry

HAHA Looks like I am rubbing off on you ! BTW Thanks for all your help Terry ! I really appreciate it ! and I think Cas and I owe you dinner or something . . .. .

Leave a comment:

• drifterd
    replied
    this weekend was the tip of the ice burg. there is lots more to come. the big E is back and make no mistake. his presents will be felt. whooottt. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

u looked bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* man. keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• vrtblacksheep86
    replied
    Wow! You really are a big ol" Kinky wierdo...In my seat ,huh?....Hah! Anyways, More so then a bunch of strangers your friends are all here for you so go tear some ish up man!!!

Hecka.....hehehe...Noooooooo!

Booney

Leave a comment:

• akuma S14
    replied
    Originally posted by Ernie
    Hey Guys !! Like I said before THANK YOU SO MUCH for the support !

It felt AWESOME to be back out on the track again !!

Happy Holidays !!

Ernie
    Ernie, you make me wanna slap the ground and rub my hands!

WELL DONE

Terry

Leave a comment:

• Whisky
    replied
    Look out all you little bastards!

Ernie is back!

I'm glad JIC came through with the axle for you, I was a little afraid of what you might do to mine, but you can steal parts off my car any time you need.

Oh, and Booney, if I ever hear you say "hella" again I'm gonna dump in YOUR seat.

-BR

Leave a comment:

• Ernie
    replied
    Hey Guys !! Like I said before THANK YOU SO MUCH for the support !

It felt AWESOME to be back out on the track again !!

Happy Holidays !!

Ernie

Leave a comment:

• vrtblacksheep86
    replied
    I post here all the time (Cause I'm you're biggest fan and friend) and can't help but say that I was sooooo stoked for you to be be back out there....I'm proud of ya man. It's a choker to know the guy from a long time ago looking at a kookoo saying, "WTF is that thing?" to what you've become. A real Pro in every sense.....I'm hella proud of you for sticking in there, toughing the rough times and staying focused!!

Just because you did such an awesome job tonight, Lorans (Sp?) not gonna be mad at me for crappin in your bucket seat. I promised I would crap in your bucket anything short of the charging you did tonight..**Claps hands**

See ya, gimma a call before you split....
    Oh tell Sam I wanna comeget that damned wing.....

Booney

Leave a comment:

• Aaron_SV
    replied
    Its the biggest most well known secret that most of the regualrs within the industry know. All I can say is that Ernie must kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Practicing in the old car must have felt nice, e-brake initiate on the bank was so smooth. I want to get pics of the cage. I want to see what the fabricator has done with it. Best of luck Ernie, hopefully can shoot a quick hi to you and Cas.

Leave a comment:

• vrtblacksheep86
    replied
    Pizza Hut
    UPS
    Fed Ex
    DHl
    Papa Johns
    Fed Post Office
    Dominoes
    B&E Mobile Glass Tinting and
    me......

J/K Thought I woudl play with this a bit.

Booney

Leave a comment:

• driftex
    replied
    who will ernie be driving for? and what will he be driving?

Leave a comment:

• drifterd
    replied
    man i can not tell u how good it was to see u driving again. i have not been that excited for a while. lets teir it up this weekend. u were looking really good BTW. see u thursday. ill have to buy u dinner B4 u hand me my lunch. hahaha

laters

Leave a comment:

• Ernie
    replied
    Hey guys Thanks for all your support ! I appreciate you guys sticking with me through the thick and thin. I don't really get a chance to post on here a lot or even check it. I have been working a lot latley trying to stay afloat in this quickly growing, competative sport.

here is a easier way to get a hold of me: ernie@efmadness.com

Hope to see you all at D1 !

Ernie

Leave a comment:

• jdmimpreza
    replied
    y0 ernie

good luck to you at D1 vs Japan

wish I could be there to see you in action. But best of luck to you!

-Franco

Leave a comment:

• vrtblacksheep86
    replied
    Uh hello........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X