Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slideways2004
    replied
    what kind of truck loading? man this sucks. he drove the black dihatsu right

Leave a comment:

• NismoSigma
    replied
    My condolences go out to their families. I read the article about his car in Super Street called "WTF, OMG, LOL!" It was a great looking car and he was the only one with the cohones to drift that thing. I want the help of the admins to maybe do some sort of "shrine" or a special day dedicated to him. Maybe we can get his families address and maybe send them some cards. Im serious about all those ideas and maybe someone can help us achieve it.

Leave a comment:

• QstiX
    replied
    RIP man !

Leave a comment:

• GOKICKYFAST
    replied
    My good wishes goes to Takada-san and his family. I hope your burning those tires up in Heaven man.

Leave a comment:

• ferny
    replied
    whatttt RIP Takada , you were a great driver and u will be remembered man.

Leave a comment:

• D1 DRIFTER
    replied
    well if this is true then i am my condolences go out to his family and all of his fans! RIP

Leave a comment:

• nasty nate 7
    started a topic Breaking News~! Ryoji Takada Is Dead

Breaking News~! Ryoji Takada Is Dead

i have just been informed from a certain source(dunno if he wants to make himself known) that RYOJI TAKADA died recently in a truck loading accident~! for all of you who dont know, hes the D1 driver that drives the 170hp daihatsu. hes a damn good driver, man this is just phucked up, im pooring a beer for you hommie~! RIP
    Last edited by nasty nate 7; 03-23-2005, 12:13 AM.
Working...
X