X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifer
    replied
    @ insane

I took only the time to read your post to find anything you have to say irrelevant. People can express their condolences in different ways at different times that doesn't need to be explained to you by posting everything on a forum. Your comments are tarnishing this thread. Do NOT reply. Let it go.

@ Cavi Mike and 88 u

You are right on the money there.

Leave a comment:

• insane
    replied
    @ cavi mike

You never posted in this thread before me, so you had no reason to be offended. The fact that you were indicates a deep rooted issue unrelated to this thread...

@ my 1 88 u

How much time exactly must pass before you consider someone irrelevant?

Leave a comment:

• my 1 88 u
    replied
    Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
    A quarter-million people die every day. I didn't know him personally so I'm not gonna hold a candle-light vigil for him. If you're so much better than all of us, go put some flowers on his grave and visit his parents on his birthday. Otherwise, blow me.
    Some what what he said^^

Plus I remember him and when this thread popped up again I thought "Another D1 driver died?" How about you pull up some ancient sunpros dvds and edit a tribute instead of typing out of your *Censored**Censored**Censored*.
    Last edited by my 1 88 u; 01-25-2013, 11:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cavi Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by insane View Post
    You people make me sick...
    A quarter-million people die every day. I didn't know him personally so I'm not gonna hold a candle-light vigil for him. If you're so much better than all of us, go put some flowers on his grave and visit his parents on his birthday. Otherwise, blow me.

Leave a comment:

• insane
    replied
    People said he would be remembered but no one has posted since one month after he died?

This man was an inspiration to us noobs at the time.

Not only did he choose to drift a some what unknown car even then, but he died while living out his dream.

How can we not remember this man?

You people make me sick...

Leave a comment:

• yarzan
    replied
    good guy.. truth is im looking for a charmant right now (yeah they sell them in israel) without him, i would have never heard of them, thanks big guy.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• phaded
    replied
    R.i.p.

This sucks I just joined the Forum, and get this news....
    Give me info on the Address/Cards - God Bless his Family

Leave a comment:

• D1 DRIFTER
    replied
    it doesnt matter if we knew him personally or not we are showing respect to a EXCELLENT driver, and personally i think by having a sticker its showing respect to him for what he was known for, its not if we knew him or not and coilover kid when will those be available

Leave a comment:

• racerjon777
    replied
    that sucks man, he was truly a unique and an original drifter. RIP

Leave a comment:

• fsr
    replied
    Ok, I really don't mean this in a bad way, so please read this carefully and try to understand my point of view: How many of you guys actually knew Ryoji? I suppose some of you saw him compete at Irwindale last year and know his car from pictures, but apart from that?

What I'm trying to say is that even though his death is just as tragic as if he had been frontrunner, I am a bit surprised that suddenly everybody talks like they've known him forever, and that he was their hero. It's just seems a bit shallow to me...

Anyway, my thoughs go to his family and friends who actually knew the guy. They lost a loved one. We've lost a decent drifter, but that's all. Keep it real guys...

Leave a comment:

• Ziptyed
    replied
    thats great man, i will def buy one.

Leave a comment:

• Coiloverkid
    replied
    I've been working on this since I've heard the news...I posted it up in another forum but thought I would mention it here.

This is actual-size, I think...probably will be done in simple white so it's easy to see on windows. All benefits of the stickers will go back to takada-sans family.

...In Japanese, it says "Unique Spirit".

tell me what you guys think!

Leave a comment:

• Warped
    replied
    My condolences to the family. you will be missed by all.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My condolences. Its soo sad to see him go. Hope its good up there!

Leave a comment:

• my 1 88 u
    replied
    http://www.drifting2.com/channels/vi....jpg&dir=japan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X