Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DomLee
    replied
    It doesn't say what role Bow Wow will be playing. So he may not play the lead role.

Leave a comment:

• su_maverick
    replied
    My main problem with this is that I have seen the kid act and he is absolutely horrible. I was thinking "ya know, maybe by going with some no-name actors they can actually pull off a good movie" but now that I hear this I know its going to be the same crap its always been. They are going to overblow it like last time and now you will be seeing people killing themselves and other people trying to "drift race".

The only plus I can see out of this is more spectators at local drift events. That atleast will help grow grassroots drifting and allow them to get better locations and have more events/practices. Other than that, get ready for the s-storm folks.

Leave a comment:

• silver_beast
    replied
    Get ready to see a bunch of stupid teenage teens trying to drift in the streets after this movie comes out, wasn't it right after the 1st one that everybody who wasn't into cars started adding mufflers to sound cool! "i want to be like the guys in fast and the furious" i was like shut up they shift in the movie like fifty times and they are still going the same speed it's funny. i hope these guys aren't spinning out right after a sharp turn then that just means they suck maybe BOW WOW will be wearing Jordan's and make him drive faster LMAO!!!!
    Last edited by silver_beast; 09-29-2005, 07:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MoNkEy_MaGiCx
    replied
    Originally posted by su_maverick
    way to ruin a movie you tools!!!!... I hope this movie bombs so they wont ruin motorsports any futher. This could have been somewhat cool but Bow Wow? are you f-ing kidding me?
    haha, agreed. even when i my "ricer" friends, they said the same thing....which is saying something.....

Leave a comment:

• su_maverick
    replied
    way to ruin a movie you tools!!!!... I hope this movie bombs so they wont ruin motorsports any futher. This could have been somewhat cool but Bow Wow? are you f-ing kidding me?

Leave a comment:

• hatebbobbarker
    replied
    uhg "drift racing"

Leave a comment:

• s0nny80y
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam Barker
    If I could, I would burn this sport to the ground before this movie came out.
    haha, thats how everyones attitude (towards F&F+drifting) sounds like

Leave a comment:

• Adam Barker
    replied
    If I could, I would burn this sport to the ground before this movie came out.

Leave a comment:

• Tsunami
    replied
    Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
    Wow, Bow wow in F&F3.....i'm speechless. This movie had the potential to be pretty cool shooting in Tokyo and all but yet again they muck it up. Bad thing about all of this is that there is still a HUGE group of people that don't know what Drifting is and their introduction is going to be a bad movie with a rap star Drifter. I can see it now "Yp, I can take that turn and don't even have to granny clutch it b!tch"
    And you all thought it couldnt get any worse.
    Agreed 100% This is worse than the 1jz Mustang

wait a minute.......no...........it's not.

Leave a comment:

• DRIFTER-M
    replied
    WHY ARE PEOPLE REPLYING????,
    stars of FSF3 and locations
    "Who the eff cares"
    End.

Leave a comment:

• swifty949
    replied
    Originally posted by my 1 88 u
    wtf why couldn't they just work with tyson beckford.
    cause people would confuse him with tyresse from the 2nd movie.

Leave a comment:

• sleedawg
    replied
    to explain how a kid goes to japan to pay off a friend's debt...

***spoiler alert*** (from last time i've heard about the script)

the kid basically gets busted for street racing in cali. instead of goin to jail, the judge orders him to stay with his only living relative who happens to be in the army and stationed in japan. so jail, or go to japan. he goes to japan. that's how the story is setup.

he then goes to school. falls in love w. a girl who just happens to be the drift king/gangster's girlfriend. hate when that happens to me. it's a daily occurence. except for the part of me going to school. and the story goes from there.

you don't go to these movies for the story. you go for the cars. DUH!

Leave a comment:

• Double M Star
    replied
    sounds silly doesn't it?

No undercover cops?

PS what is FSF3?

Leave a comment:

• s0nny80y
    replied
    military brat probably. i dont understand it though, how is the kid in america gonna pick a fight with the undisputed drift king in tokyo in order to help a friend out?

if you guys havent read into the story, a kid flees the states to japan and decides to race/drift against the drift king in order to pay off a friends debt.

Leave a comment:

• Chano
    replied
    and i thought this movie would be a great improve over the other 2 just for no having Paul walker. But Bow wow? are you phucking serious?

but i saw it coming.

The fast and the furious= JA rule
    2 fast 2 furious= Ludacris
    the F&f3 =Bow wow? I was hoping for lil john
    F&F4= ?????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X