ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHRIS FORSBERG V8 Powered 350Z Drift Car (+ More SEMA News)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teh lsjuan can nevar lose

Comment

Indeed Mike, Indeed.

Comment

lol, from looks of the vid of the Ls1fd in sideways action it can hold it down no doubt.

Comment

I have to admit, that 350 is HOTTTTTTT. Love the convertible look. HOT HOT HOT.

Comment

Where's all the information on this car? All the links in the first thread are dead. Thanks!

Comment

It will be his competition car, while the sr20 350 will still be his demo / 'other' car (as far as I have heard). The engine is from a v8 frontier, and weights slightly less than the vq + twin turbo.

i saw Chris today at the FD qualifier, but I forgot to ask about it...
              Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 01-14-2006, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I cant wait to see that thing on the track. Its going to be an awesome year for the Falken Boys.

Comment

frontier doesnt have a v8, its either a titan v8 or a q45 v8

i was told titan v8 at sema

Comment

Yeah,

That definitely looks like a titan v8. I believe Nismo even has a blower kit for it ! Normally, I'm not a fan of convertibles, but man, that thing looks mean and badass! Almost like it's straight out of Mad Max or something. And with Mr. Forsberg behind the wheel, I can't wait to see it in action. Go Chris go!

-C

Comment

Working...
                    X