Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• santi
    replied
    thats great a few guys will make the drive but it doesnt help us south florida peeps.. also i didnt understand the post very well..

it says that if the judges feel your good enough whether you get 10 or a 0 you could get a liscense .. but just under that it says you must have scored points last year to get the liscense.. so is it that we have to have competed and scored last year plus impress a judge? or is it one or the other?

Leave a comment:

• Hubert Young
    replied
    I am excited to see how much buzz the qualifier is creating! It's a little hassle for those of you who have to go through the qualifier but I strongly believe it is necessary to keep the level up at the FD events.

Good luck to you all and see you at the Formula D events!

Leave a comment:

• markshatchi86
    replied
    well currently the furthest east they are going is houston, i know a few guys from here that are probably going to make the drive, not that bad though, 1/2 a day.

Leave a comment:

• conspire
    replied
    Originally posted by my 1 88 u
    no east coast?
    I believe I heard there is one currently in the works.

Leave a comment:

• my 1 88 u
    replied
    no east coast?

Leave a comment:

• feeder schedule for next year, how to get into formula D

didnt see a post about this so here it goes

this isnt official news i got from formula D, but from a close source.

Jan 14 for Irwindale
    feb 18 for houston
    march___ for chicago

basically you only have to go to 1 event, if the judges feel you are good enough for F-D, then you get a license for the season. there will be no max or minimum license given, as long as you impress the judges then you can get a license. so they could give 10 out or 0 out at an event.

only drivers that scored points last year will get a license, even if you went to all the events, no points = no license.

if anyone can verify or add to this info, im sure will help anyone that wants to start in F-D for next year
Working...
X