Toyo "Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift” Official Tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyo "Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift” Official Tire

Toyo Tires® Signs as “Official Tire of The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift”

CYPRESS, CALIFORNIA -- Toyo Tires® announces the company has signed to be the “Official Tire” of “The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift.” >From the producer of the worldwide blockbuster hits The Fast and The Furious and its sequel, 2 Fast 2 Furious, comes the latest installment of the adrenaline-inducing series built on speed — The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift. Set in the sexy and colorful underground world of Japanese drift racing, the newest and fastest customized rides go head-to-head on some of the most perilous courses in the world.

The success of The Fast and The Furious (FF1) popularized the modern car culture, creating an entirely new awareness of the automotive aftermarket and performance cars. Toyo Tires® played a prominent role in FF1, and once again in the sequel (FF2). Many of the movie’s sport compact tuner cars were equipped with Toyo’s Proxes ultra-high performance tires, as will the feature cars in the upcoming movie.

As the “Official Tire of The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift”, Toyo Tires® partners with Universal Pictures in promotional activities centering on both the movie and the following DVD. According to Dana Zamalloa, Senior Marketing Communications Manager, Toyo Tire (U.S.A.) Corporation, “Toyo Tires is proud to be associated with trilogy of The Fast and The Furious movies. Our company strongly supports the car culture, and this new movie promises to be very exciting with the inclusion of the popular sport of drifting.”

Watch for the upcoming release of The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift on June 16th, and for Toyo Tires® promotions pertaining to this new film. For more information, log on to toyo.com. Toyo manufactures and distributes a complete line of high performance and original equipment replacement tires for passenger car, light truck, commercial truck, bus, off-road and construction applications.

The Fast and The Furious : Tokyo Drift is directed by Justin Lin (Better Luck Tomorrow, Annapolis) and written by Chris Morgan (Cellular). The film is produced by Neal H. Moritz (xXx, S.W.A.T.) and executive produced by Clayton Townsend (The Skeleton Key, The 40 Year-Old Virgin).

No offense towards Toyo or anyone else intended, but,
    Are the tires slick?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
      No offense towards Toyo or anyone else intended, but,
      Are the tires slick?
      well if it aint out of control......

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
        well if it aint out of control......
        you're not in control

Comment

lol, this movie is gonna have some great quotes. hopefully it will make up for 2f2f lack of good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
            lol, this movie is gonna have some great quotes. hopefully it will make up for 2f2f lack of good ones.
            that's what I tell the haters. The first movie gave us so many good ones while the sequel left us only with "Aye Cuz".

Comment

also:

KYOKUGEN: OFFICIAL LUGNUTS OF FNF3!!!!!11111

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                that's what I tell the haters. The first movie gave us so many good ones while the sequel left us only with "Aye Cuz".
                You're forgetting about "my pockets aint empty cuh!" and "we huuunngry"

Comment

Working...
                X