Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AaronConklin
    replied
    ooo I love those S5 Lips too bad I dont have one X_X it will just get smashed up anyway

Leave a comment:

• 240silvia
    replied
    I know it will look like this! hopefully very soon cuz ive finally made enough to spend a lil on a s5 front clip! bahahahahaha dayum..BUST!

Leave a comment:

• AaronConklin
    replied
    SpeeDrifter...is there no positivity in you?

Leave a comment:

• SpeeDrifter
    replied
    well im glad that youare not sellin it but soon you will see your engine bay like this lol jk .....enjoy your fc.

Leave a comment:

• 240silvia
    replied
    Hey Jun, Hey Aaron! Iono what his problem is but i am extremely happy with the car and have no intentions on selling it! Thanks all you guys i love the atmosphere (well most.. ) and chit, i cant install my new spark plugs cuz i dont have a socket or wrench that size. *SIGH* Napa here i come for the 5th time this week

Leave a comment:

• JunpoweR
    replied
    Originally posted by SpeeDrifter
    I predict that in a month or so you either will blow/trash your motor or will sell this car cause you cant handle/fix the numerous problems that you are having and will have

BTW a hood scoop is the least of your worries with an rx7 specially a NA
    SpeeDrifter seems to hate rx7's.And specialy turbo II have problems yes but not as much on the normaly aspriated engines.I have owned 16 fc's and with basic mantinence they will run fine.I predict SpeeDrifter never owned a rx7 and is talking out his trap.=)

Leave a comment:

• AaronConklin
    replied
    Its really looking nice, I just stripped everything out of my fc a few days ago...so mines pretty fricken ugly now, and driving it smells even worse, but its a track car now so...whatever

look!

Leave a comment:

• SpeeDrifter
    replied
    I predict that in a month or so you either will blow/trash your motor or will sell this car cause you cant handle/fix the numerous problems that you are having and will have

BTW a hood scoop is the least of your worries with an rx7 specially a NA

Leave a comment:

• 240silvia
    replied
    its gonna be a daily driver that can beat it up at the track on weekends..i am makin a scoop for the hood this week and i'll post pictures

Leave a comment:

• JunpoweR
    replied
    New Fc

Yes Congradulations on your new FC..
    BLACK is a nice color also CLEAN your door jams!! lol
    and give it a detail first off..will it be a track car or street drifter.

Leave a comment:

• hunterd557
    replied
    Nice FC! Make us all proud!!!

Leave a comment:

• 240silvia
    replied
    ima run some sea foam though it tonite and order some vacuum lines thanks to JunpoweR! Dayum you guys are too friendly around hur

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBadger
    replied
    get the maintenance things on your a/c. Idk, leaks around the condenser? belts?

Leave a comment:

• 240silvia
    replied
    can anyone help? I really dont feel like taking it to some shop that will charge me a couple hundred to fix it

Leave a comment:

• Silentghost
    replied
    Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
    man, the PO must have lighting hot footwork cause the floor mats looks like it caught on fire.Hell its even in the shape of feet. lol
    lol I said the same thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X