replied
    do the winners get 1 ticket or 2?
    -randy

Leave a comment:

• hillkill
    replied
    Hope it's not too late

Favorite D1 Event? Why?
    The First D1 event held in 2003 at Irwindale was by far my favorite event. It happened to be my first experience with drifting. And happened to be the event that has had the most impact on my life so far. Who knew that just watching Ueo masterfully control that little 86 to 1st place would spark a fire big enough within me to go out and do it myself? Now three years later I have a white 86 (200sx) of my own that I drift on the same track where Katsuhiro Ueo amazed me.

Favorite Driver? Why?
    Nomuken happens to be my favorite D1 driver. Not only because of his crazy smoke screen style, ok that’s gangsta, but also his ballz out mad angle attacks on the track. When he tagged the wall in front of me last year at D1 he wasn’t holding anything back. He was the only one I can remember who went for the mucho angle on the very high clipping point in front of the judges. So what if he crashed and pieces of his car rained on me, it was awesome!

What are you looking forward to in December?
    All the D1 events I have been to so far have just been amazing. Every time I go, it feeds my addiction of high horsepower, tire melting, car control madness. The only thing I can expect is that the intensity of the competition will bring out the best of every driver there. I look forward to see Nomuken in the top 4 and some of my friends to qualify. This December I can’t wait for school to get out and D1 to start, more importantly D1 to start.

Leave a comment:

• Al
    Guest replied
    I got my tix today.

Thanks Alex.

Leave a comment:

• cfrost
    replied
    congrats winners!

Leave a comment:

• sonnysmr2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RandyJordan
    replied
    Im the biggest fan because ive never been to d1

LOL

Leave a comment:

• Contest
    replied
    Versace007
    SHIPPED you got a few tickets

ohtagerbilhero
    SHIPPED, think you got 2 tickets

Brian
    SHIPPED,

dousan_pg
    SHIPPED to Pink BRIAN

AlexLude
    SHIPPING out by today

Al
    PM Your Address

blaze1
    SHIPPED

Mute
    Get them yourself!

uchi_san_saikos
    SHIPPED

If you received an email confirmation then you are ok.

Leave a comment:

• faz
    replied
    I'm can't say that I'm the greatest fan, but I certainly am the biggest in my mind. I haven't been to any drift events ever cause I'm soo poor cause my university takes my money and even if I do have any it'll go to groceries or just books for school. But if I get a ticket or two I know finally I can be a spectator at the biggest D1 yet. I'm malaysian so I'd like to see the malaysian drivers run!! Whoo hoo. I want to be there and meet all the drivers!So if you give me two tickets I can finally go and be the biggest fan!Whoo hoo..,well I hope I can get some.If not,thats cool too.

Well I do have a favorite driver though, Its Yoshinori Koguchi, but I'm going to be out there IF i can, I'll be cheering my fellow malaysians!Gotta back them up, they're from back home.Hope they do well!Uh, well no favorite d1 events yet cause I haven't been to any.There's nothing much here in boring ol Michigan..I'll go i guess If i had 2 tickets..(wishful thinking)
    Last edited by faz; 12-06-2006, 10:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Contest
    replied
    Originally posted by uchi_san_saikos View Post
    Imma do this just for fun, because I have a feeling im not gonna get the tickets

Favorite D1 Event? Why?
    Well, last march, was personally pretty awesome, Tezuka signed the RC replica that I made of his r324, and it even got featured on the bee racing website, but not only that I got to see so many new drivers in new cars, like Takatori in his skyline, Tanaka in his GDB, I wish I just would have gotten to see suenaga run his GC8, but along side that it was just a day where I got to chill with my friends!

Favorite Driver? Why?
    Toyohisa Matsuda, Levin Coupe with Work Meisters!
    nuff said! hahahaha, Matsuda drives with heart and soul and brings bosozoku flavor, not to mention he was super chill and laid back when I met him! Plus hes a privateer and goes balls out against any driver he lines up with!

Im looking forward to spending time with my family, giving thanks and praise to God for what I have been given over this past year, and taking a break from school and work! Not to mention Ill finally have a chance to just sleep in and relax during the weekdays!

as we speak I have a few rc replicas made to get autographed!
    I hope to see you guys out there!
    -randy

D1 gave us more tickets today so just PM your address by tonight!!

Leave a comment:

• uchi_san_saikos
    replied
    Imma do this just for fun, because I have a feeling im not gonna get the tickets

Favorite D1 Event? Why?
    Well, last march, was personally pretty awesome, Tezuka signed the RC replica that I made of his r324, and it even got featured on the bee racing website, but not only that I got to see so many new drivers in new cars, like Takatori in his skyline, Tanaka in his GDB, I wish I just would have gotten to see suenaga run his GC8, but along side that it was just a day where I got to chill with my friends!

Favorite Driver? Why?
    Toyohisa Matsuda, Levin Coupe with Work Meisters!
    nuff said! hahahaha, Matsuda drives with heart and soul and brings bosozoku flavor, not to mention he was super chill and laid back when I met him! Plus hes a privateer and goes balls out against any driver he lines up with!

Im looking forward to spending time with my family, giving thanks and praise to God for what I have been given over this past year, and taking a break from school and work! Not to mention Ill finally have a chance to just sleep in and relax during the weekdays!

as we speak I have a few rc replicas made to get autographed!
    I hope to see you guys out there!
    -randy

Leave a comment:

• sonnysmr2
    replied
    What are you looking forward to in december?

Im looking forward to this D1 Event(wish i was driving but my car is broke), Christmas break, New Years, and my new wheels n chassis after D1!!!! Should be back on the track by Jan for sure.....

Thanks,
    Sonny

Leave a comment:

• Contest
    replied
    Hach1r0k1d03

(EMAIL Your address to tickets@drifting.com; Use DRIFTING.com D1GP Tickets in the Email Subject, wait for a CONFIRMATION)

dousan_pg
    (Get your Ticket from Pink Brian)

sonnysmr2
    (Answer the 3rd question in detail)

jp555soul
    (EMAIL Your address to tickets@drifting.com; Use DRIFTING.com D1GP Tickets in the Email Subject, wait for a CONFIRMATION)

Leave a comment:

• sonnysmr2
    replied
    Originally posted by Contest View Post
    We are still reviewing submissions.
    I didnt win did I
    Last edited by sonnysmr2; 12-06-2006, 06:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Contest
    replied
    UPDATE,

We have to mail out these tickets so please PM your address to CONTEST ASAP!

Leave a comment:

• Contest
    replied
    We are still reviewing submissions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X