Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyndago
    replied
    I was really disappointed at what happened at the end of the show. It seemed like the rest of the events that happened, didn't matter as whoever won the last event won overall.

I would have figured that LG had it in the bag. They had the fastest consistant car, won the time trial.

The Z's improvement with the turbo kit, tire, suspension was huge. From a 14.8 to a 12.1. Thats picking up a bit.

It was a little funny at the end there when no one could really keep their car together for the 15 laps. Road racing is so hard on cars. Just beats them to death.

Leave a comment:

• Hubert Young
    replied
    So Angela Cope won. Can't believe it because she does not appear she knows what she was doing except the drag racing segment.

Driver-wise, Ken really deserved the win. So as the other two guys in the muscle cars from Year 1. They drove their heart out but plagued with car trouble.

Team-wise, LG deserved the win since they are the only team out there who knows about racing and understands what it takes to win. All the other teams seem to be Mickey Mouse who only knows how to bolt on parts to make cars go fast but have no knowledge of getting the cars prepared for the track.

I was pretty disappointed for Ken who came so close of winning. That Z got so much faster since the first day!

I hope they do another show like that. I am sure it will attract a lot of teams to participate even for as little as $20k winning money.

And how about Bull Run on Spike? There is a S14! Pretty entertaining with all that stunt driving in between legs.

Leave a comment:

• Rhoad Racing
    replied
    Episode 3:

1 of 6

2 of 6

3 of 6

4 of 6

5 of 6

6 of 6

Leave a comment:

• NismoSigma
    replied
    It was a pretty decent show this week. I felt kind of bad about the guy in the Godfather Z who dropped out .... but not so much for the other guy who joined and left after one day. I still dont like that kid in the Corvette. ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT THE ONLY REASON HE WINS RACES IS BECAUSE OF THE CAR AND NOT BECAUSE OF SKILL. I mean LG motorsports has money coming out of every orifice, apparently Lou wanted to win and brought a supercar. The kid has SOME skill but no passion or heart. Racers like that just race to win, if they aren't winning than they aren't having fun. All the other drivers seem cool, especially Clay Dale, guy is a beast just watch him driver and how he does it. Although I do think having Ken in the 350Z is great because it evens out the competition between him and the Corvette.

PS- Angela Cope has a twin sister........ w00t!

Leave a comment:

• markeese180sx
    replied
    angela cope is hot

Leave a comment:

• RAM GARAGE
    replied
    LOl that show is funny watching ken do his thing .

where do they get these drivers lol the only black guy driving and he crashes and quits ! lol wth

Leave a comment:

• Hubert Young
    replied
    Just finished watching tonight's show and oh man... can't believe they don't race just because it's a little wet!! And on top of that, just can't stand quitters!!! The driver of the other Z quitted because of one crash? Then the replacing driver quitted because he just can't drive?

And I am so disappointed when half of the drivers were scared to drive in the wet. That just tells you how much heart they have for racing. I love Ken when he said the rain separates the boys from the man... Very well said.

Leave a comment:

• Tracy
    replied
    Dan and I were there, but we weren't official members of any teams. They called Dan in at the last minute to tune the 2 350z's (turbonetics referred him to one of the teams as a tuner)...this was the day after the drifting. I didn't get to see the show yet, so I don't know if we made it on or not. They were supposed to give our shop (Batlground) some words on the show. We were only there 1 day.

I met Ken for the first time. He was way cool.

Leave a comment:

• my 1 88 u
    replied
    Interesting show. Go Gushi

Leave a comment:

• gigglesnirt
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubert Young View Post
    Ok, so the brakes failed but it was still a legal pass!! A true driver would do whatever it takes win provided the rules allow. Remember Alex Zinardi passed Bryan Herta in the Corkscrew at Laguna in 1996? Ken gave the Vette hellava run! Props to Ken! To be honest, I don't know how that kid in the Vette can manage to let the Z to keep up!

The concept of the show was really cool but they need some more professional teams like LG Motorsport. Year One just don't make race cars.

The current format is like comparing apples to oranges. I suggest that the show to change its format a bit by requiring the teams to build the same car (or cars in same categories) with a limited budget. Then that's a really challenge for the teams and drivers.
    last time i remember most professional series would have the person cutting corners dq'ed if there was a significant gain (because accidents do happen and you can go off course) i can understand the car is nowhere near as capable as what he was going against but cutting corners like that sure doesn't impress me.

Leave a comment:

• Bebop
    replied
    Originally posted by detougE View Post
    can this be seen anywhere online like youtube?

yea just search forza show

Leave a comment:

• detougE
    replied
    can this be seen anywhere online like youtube?

Leave a comment:

• Hubert Young
    replied
    That kid is talented but he does everything by the books, which makes him "lesser of a driver". A true driver is one that is dare to try anything to go fast and have an urge to screw around with anything with wheels (even shopping carts! )

Heard that he is from around Sacramento and races for a team in touring cars.

Leave a comment:

• Piner
    replied
    seriously, Ken is the best driver there.

I mean Why is the kid in the Vette even on the show. He really has no soul if he has never done a donut before. Plus How do you get a 14 sec quarter out of a C6 vette? How? I mean if the kid knew how to drive he could get atleast a 13.0 flat out of that car. I just can't belive that some of these drivers have like never done anything else bsides their form of racing. Im only 20 years old and I have done 5 drifting events 7 auto-x's run at the drag strip 4 differnt days, run back roads on dirt (rallyish style i guess)

Im not saying thats alot but I mean how do just stick to one thing only? I am no means the best driver but I bet I could outdrive that kid if we were in the same car.

Leave a comment:

• Hubert Young
    replied
    Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post
    taking a shortcut through the grass during a race was dope?
    Ok, so the brakes failed but it was still a legal pass!! A true driver would do whatever it takes win provided the rules allow. Remember Alex Zinardi passed Bryan Herta in the Corkscrew at Laguna in 1996? Ken gave the Vette hellava run! Props to Ken! To be honest, I don't know how that kid in the Vette can manage to let the Z to keep up!

The concept of the show was really cool but they need some more professional teams like LG Motorsport. Year One just don't make race cars.

The current format is like comparing apples to oranges. I suggest that the show to change its format a bit by requiring the teams to build the same car (or cars in same categories) with a limited budget. Then that's a really challenge for the teams and drivers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X