ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Drift Event news...some of you will expect it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have tried communicating with him and the answer is always that he is sending the check out.

I posted this up on the internettz because it's been a year with empty promises of payment.

I'm not attacking you and wish you the best with your series. However Paul needs to back up his talk.

Why PM me trying to pass this off to someone else and get all defensive about Paul unless you are actually him posting as an alias.

You don't have to explain this to me, if you are not Paul then it does not concern you.

Originally posted by IDCR View Post
    Old Subject been answerd a ton of times before.

But if you have such a HARD ON about this why have you never tried to call and talk to him? Why have you just decided to post this up on the internet? Why is it you dont even respond back to the PM where we gave you all the contact info for the owners of Driftfest hmmm?

Im done with this one you have a issue with Paul PM him other then that its not worth my time to expline it to you again.

And it is a issue of mine if you decide to jack into a thread and post it.

Comment

Originally posted by BenR View Post
      We have tried communicating with him and the answer is always that he is sending the check out.

I posted this up on the internettz because it's been a year with empty promises of payment.

I'm not attacking you and wish you the best with your series. However Paul needs to back up his talk.

Why PM me trying to pass this off to someone else and get all defensive about Paul unless you are actually him posting as an alias.

You don't have to explain this to me, if you are not Paul then it does not concern you.

Fine by me then if it makes the issue better. But I dont think something like this will.

Comment

Originally posted by nismo350z View Post
        IDCR, I'm new to this site and found it while looking for any drift events in the New York area. I saw that someone had quoted you and you mentioned 6 events in NY and others in the North East, do you have any type of schedule? I also noticed you gyuys were talking about getting local events off the ground, I know me as well as quite a few members of local car clubs are lookign to get somthing going in the upstate NY area, any suggestions? Thanks for the info.

When we are able to finalize everything with the track in the New England area we will anounce something in that area. But local promoters are still waiting on track dates.

But here are the three groups in the NY area to work with or talk to. And the 6 dates of the NY Long Island series and info from their press release.

www.NEdrift.com
        www.d-faction.com
        www.clubloose.com

Brian
        Clubloose Gets Riverhead!!!!
        Clubloose is proud to announce that with the help of IDC Racing we have secured no less than 6 practice events for the 07
        season. "I'm really excited to expand these practice events to other east coast regions" said Matt Petty of Clubloose. "Local
        rippers need more practice events and need to get into the habit of traveling around and learning new tracks." The events
        will take place in the spring and summer and a Tandem competition scheduled for Aug 19th where prizes will be awarded.
        River head is a mile asphalt oval track on long island It features banking and a fully paved infield. It has played host to a
        few events for the 06 season and has practice events weekly. "As far as i know riverhead made drifting team up with other
        motor sports, they didn’t feel it could hold its own and fill the stands. I am going to try and change that." Matt remarked.
        Riverhead will also be used for competency tests for entry into the IDC Racing 07 Amateur competitions.
        2007 The event schedule
        April 29th
        May 20th
        June 17th
        July 15th
        July 28th
        Aug 19th (tandem competition)
        For more information please log onto www.clubloose.com or www.IDCRacing.com

Comment

Working...
        X