ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Formula D Las Vegas - How does scoring work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula D Las Vegas - How does scoring work?

I was there too on that weekend. Does anyone know why Ken Gushi (Scion tc) got 0 point for being hit by a car at the back? Am I mistaken? I am so confused by the score.

Ken gushi got a 0 on his second run with Rhys Millen because he lost drift near the final clipping point and straightened out. If you are straight during your run, you get a 0.

He even wrote about it on his blog:
    http://kenshirogushi.blogspot.com/20...rspeedway.html

Comment

oh ic....I must miss the last part of his run.

Thanks for clearing up this for me!

Comment

FD rules clearly state 0 points will be givin if a drive spins, 2 tires go off the track, and major understeer. Page 43 of the Formula D Rulebook

And Gush lost the drift at the end so id say thats why

Personally i dont like the two wheels off track rule, it should be like 3 wheels or the whole car off the track because alot of tracks like Road Atlanta are narrow.
        Last edited by ; 07-18-2008, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S15KID View Post
          FD rules clearly state 0 points will be givin if a drive spins, 2 tires go off the track, and major understeer. Page 43 of the Formula D Rulebook

And Gush lost the drift at the end so id say thats why

Personally i dont like the two wheels off track rule, it should be like 3 wheels or the whole car off the track because alot of tracks like Road Atlanta are narrow.
          the rule was specifically changed for Road Atlanta last year. They had just redone the landscaping and asked FD to do everything they could to deter drivers from dropping a wheel and chewing up the grass.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
            the rule was specifically changed for Road Atlanta last year. They had just redone the landscaping and asked FD to do everything they could to deter drivers from dropping a wheel and chewing up the grass.
            Is that a true statement?

Comment

Working...
            X