D1GP MAY 30TH! Miami Heat Dancers & Bikini Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP MAY 30TH! Miami Heat Dancers & Bikini Show

Come see the gorgeous and talented Miami Heat Dancers at the D1 Grand Prix USA - FLORIDA! Dancers will be performing an exhibition and signing autographs for lucky fans!

D1GP May 30th! The Hottest Bikini Show in Florida by Capristan at D1!

The hottest girls of South Beach come out the D1 Grand Prix on May 30th for the sexiest bikini show ever! Come see your favorite girls at D1!

Comment

did this really need its own thread?

Comment

Yea for reals

sorry Ali

Your really spamming the boards

Especially with such sharp criticism of D1 on the forums, maybe D1 propaganda should be kept to a minimum around here.

Comment

I thought this was D1GP not NOPI?

And I wouldn't be bragging about $2.50 cans of soda and $8.00 brats. Geez!

I appreciate what you're trying to do Ali, but seriously, please stop spamming with all this rediculousness.

Comment

*sigh*

here we go again

"Sorry guys, We can't start top 4 until the bikini contest is over... please hang tight!"

Comment

Originally posted by ALI's DRIFT GARAGE View Post

Come see the gorgeous and talented Miami Heat Dancers at the D1 Grand Prix USA - FLORIDA! Dancers will be performing an exhibition and signing autographs for lucky fans!
              The one with the scarf is a dude

Comment

I think someone is trying really hard to make chicken salad out of chicken S H I T

Comment

this is how Tsuchiya and the rest of the D1 Japan look right now

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane View Post
                    I thought this was D1GP not NOPI?

And I wouldn't be bragging about $2.50 cans of soda and $8.00 brats. Geez!

I appreciate what you're trying to do Ali, but seriously, please stop spamming with all this rediculousness.
                    I thought they were $5 cans of soda?

Comment

I think some of them are hot but really D1, this is what happens when you have some ex-carshow guys running a drifting event..hahaa

Comment

Working...
                      X