X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INFO
    replied
    Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
    Which is why I've been thinking about something. Can anyone confirm that these photos are up to date or if the photos and story are behind the actual build? (In other words, is the car further along than we assume)
    We will get an update from them after the weekend is over.

Leave a comment:

• Justin Banner
    replied
    Which is why I've been thinking about something. Can anyone confirm that these photos are up to date or if the photos and story are behind the actual build? (In other words, is the car further along than we assume)

Leave a comment:

• Bebop
    replied
    You know, we also had our doubts with the AEM tC. It worked out fairly well for them.

I agree but this time last year that car wasnt a half stripped shell.

Leave a comment:

• Justin Banner
    replied
    Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
    Rebuilding something that was already competitive or proven competitive is much different from building something from scratch that has never been done before... IE JIC Porsche.

I will be really surprised if we see this anytime before the east coast leg of the series. And I will be even more impressed if it is competitive at any time during the 2010 series.
    You know, we also had our doubts with the AEM tC. It worked out fairly well for them.

Leave a comment:

• Bebop
    replied
    Rebuilding something that was already competitive or proven competitive is much different from building something from scratch that has never been done before... IE JIC Porsche.

I will be really surprised if we see this anytime before the east coast leg of the series. And I will be even more impressed if it is competitive at any time during the 2010 series.

Leave a comment:

• DRIFT EMPORIUM
    replied
    Nice

Eddie is the man.

Leave a comment:

• courantcom
    replied
    Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
    why WOULDN'T this be ready in time?!

they fixed Eric's Subaru in 4 days after the crash in Seattle, and that had a ton of fab work on the front end. All they have to do is fab up a cage, replace everything with CF panels (which seibon already has), drop in a motor, add an E-brake, add suspension, and they're set to go. 60 days of working time, 10-12 hours a day with 2 guys... I don't see why it couldn't be done?

Dai's car in 8 days from almost scratch. Eric's car in 4 days from a bad wrecked. What's so hard to believe about 60 days?
    ...and, hoping everything works right the first time they start it up, they can make time to go a place where they can test it, shake it down...take notes, develop an original program further, take it there again, etc., etc. I don't think they can learn from others when trying to make a drift car out of an R35, so they are going to have to discover things on their own for now.

Or, they can just shake it down at Long Beach. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Slapshotnerd
    replied
    why WOULDN'T this be ready in time?!

they fixed Eric's Subaru in 4 days after the crash in Seattle, and that had a ton of fab work on the front end. All they have to do is fab up a cage, replace everything with CF panels (which seibon already has), drop in a motor, add an E-brake, add suspension, and they're set to go. 60 days of working time, 10-12 hours a day with 2 guys... I don't see why it couldn't be done?

Dai's car in 8 days from almost scratch. Eric's car in 4 days from a bad wrecked. What's so hard to believe about 60 days?

Leave a comment:

• drft89
    replied
    blitz has one

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tX_e060uU9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tX_e060uU9A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Leave a comment:

• Bebop
    replied
    Yea.... we wont be seeing this thing at long beach lol

Leave a comment:

• Justin Banner
    replied
    Why is there several of the same image?

**edit** never mind about the "mysterious oil cooler in the door," bigger pictures reveal the door is missing.... But, gives me an interesting idea.
    Last edited by Justin Banner; 02-04-2010, 02:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• INFO
    replied
    http://gruppe-s.blogspot.com/2010/01...iding-r35.html

Leave a comment:

• Amanda
    replied
    GT-R! Cute drift car.... **I am jealous**

Leave a comment:

• joshuaDRIFT
    replied
    Did you watch the YouTube video? It is a FD car. Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G9PiTDDTqs
    oops XD no i missed that thanks

Leave a comment:

• Justin Banner
    replied
    Originally posted by joshuaDRIFT View Post
    i believe it is strictly for track, it would be awesome to see it drift though
    Did you watch the YouTube video? It is a FD car. Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G9PiTDDTqs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X