No announcement yet.

Falken Tire stepping it up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i forgot u drove that lexus haha i was refering to when u drove ur chaser. anyway im so confused wasnt Falken the number 1 team last year? so how come they keep cutting ppl? i do agree with blaze those guys were always exciting to watch, is formulad getting more sponcers than last year since theres more fans now?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Fonseca View Post
      yeah i forgot u drove that lexus haha i was refering to when u drove ur chaser. anyway im so confused wasnt Falken the number 1 team last year? so how come they keep cutting ppl? i do agree with blaze those guys were always exciting to watch, is formulad getting more sponcers than last year since theres more fans now?
      just gonna answer the question as to why falken's been "cutting ppl".

Answer: $$$$.

Not only are times tough, Falken is also spending a pretty penny campaigning their ALMS team. THEIR team. Not a team they sponsor.

ALMS is big bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Fonseca View Post

Why are they cutting people, it racing. Best results with the least amount of budget. If there are more cons then pros about a team or driver, most of the time unfortunately they are going to get the ax.

Formula D has allot of attendance I guess that can equate to more fans. But FD actually lost a couple of major sponsors going into 2010. I think until they catch a concrete TV deal and concept I expect sponsorship to stay about the same or sink a bit lower.

The other question is, will the Dunlop StarSpec be offered in this same compound for use of the D1 drivers in Japan or even be available in the US market??? I wish Dunlop USA would support US drifting.
        Me 2... they had a mad variety of wheels too choose from all of in good quality.I think our star spec has a pretty decent compound correct me if I'm wrong. I think Sumitomo/Goodyear have the last say so of what goes on in the USA and their involvement with drifting.....

RIP Sae Kang

I cant talk about Formula D and Dunlop without saying that.

blaze1,
        that's awesome that you remember that battle with Gushi.
        fun times !!
        Hiro, FD fans (well at least me) miss you!

Comment

we all miss you Hiro. So what's your plan this coming season?
          Hubert Young
          KORE 8 Films

Comment

It is funny how people are so quick to blame the team for poor driver performance. Remember, the team can only do so much with the driver feedback that is given to them. Some drivers may be great but have no idea what is going on with the car. Remember Cole Trickle?

Comment

Working...
            X