X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHRIS FORSBERG (BLOG UPDATE) Hot Line and Trailer Prep

CHRIS FORSBERG (BLOG UPDATE) Hot Line and Trailer Prep

February 18th, 2010 by Chris Forsberg www.chrisforsberg.com

Stopped by Hot Line yesterday to meet up with Dave Briggs and Justin Pawlak. Justin is going to be bending up some new front and rear bumpers for Dave’s car and I will be helping with some body and suspension work. Justin’s shop is packed! Nice to see business is going well!

Here’s Ryan Clemens finishing up the cage on one of the many FC’s at Hot Line. Ryan is a great fabricator from the midwest that has been working at Hot Line for the past 2 weeks or so.

They are in the middle of a cage on this old 911 as well. Look how well the cage is tucked up to all the pillars for a super clean finish. The bars are so close that they are welded straight to the pillars, no need for dimpled braces to fill the gap.

Then today I picked up the rig from storage so we could clean it all up and get it ready to go to the track again! We emptied the whole thing out front to back and Sergio helped me clean everything up. Good as new!

We went through our inventory and made sure the we were not missing any of our Genius Tools. Cleaned off the tool box and wheeled it back inside. Ready to go!

Is Dave Briggs the same guy from the east coast that hooks up all the cool tattoos?

Comment

Good luck Chris in 2010...

Mckinney Motorsports

Comment

Baller trailer! Hope I have that someday. Good luck to Chris!

Comment

Working...
        X