Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Heaven Week Ebisu Circuit

http://www.powervehicles.com/driftli...-heaven-weeks/

After the success of the 1st G1GP, a competition we arranged between foreign drivers at Ebsiu circuit, we are expanding the schedule to make a one of a kind, week long drift experience, the likes of which can be seen no where else in the world.

The complete Drift Heaven Week package will be on offer 3 times a year, incorporating the newly developed foreigner only G1GP competition series and will climax with the famous 36 hour non-stop, weekend long, drift matsuri (festival). Join us for 1 amazing week, drive all of the famous Ebisu Circuits, hang out with Team Orange and sit back and relax at our track-side BBQs….it truly is Drift Heaven.

Spring Matsuri: May 1st & 2nd (Drift Heaven Week begins on April 26th)
    Summer Matsuri: August 21st & 22nd (Drift Heaven Week begins on August 16th)
    Autumn Matsuri: November 13th & 14th (Drift Heaven Week begins on Nov 8th)

We have groups already planning to visit in 2010 from Northern Ireland, Ireland, France, Holland, Norway, New Zealand, Australia, & Iceland, as well as many Japan based foreigners too. Top class foreign drivers are beginning to be a common site here at Ebisu, with top names such as Paul Vlasbom (Netherlands), Linden Reynolds (OZ), Calvin Wan (US), and Luke Fink (OZ) being just some of the visitors to the track in 2009 and all have vowed to be back soon!

☆DRIFT HEAVEN WEEK SCHEDULE☆

☆Car Shakedown/Practice☆ (Monday – Wednesday)
    Powervehicles in Ebisu can supply you with a car for you to use for your stay and when you are finished, it can either be exported to your home country or we can arrange storage for your next trip. Once you arrive, you can use the circuit and it’s facilities to test out your car and set it up for your driving needs. Tyres are available to purchase and a tyre changing machine is available for you to use on site, as well as full garage facilities and support available at local tuning legends K-style. Advice is on hand from the local experts regarding car settings and track techniques. Go out, familiarize yourself with the many tracks that Ebisu has to offer and get some practice for the G1GP!............. http://www.powervehicles.com/driftli...t-heaven-weeks

______

Man I already can't sleep, Im driving in the G1 event this year.... last year our car broke the day before the event.

OMG! I am so doing this

Comment

You said you are coming to the summer one right?? also whats your AFSC? Im a 2T1 Vehicle/Convoy Operator

Here is a video from my trip down during the autum sessions. Team Drifting the 180 with the white door awesome time up untill the bottom of the core support snapped in half and pulled the tension rod rack from the frame HHAAHAH.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnPEryifo5o

Comment

^ my AFSC is 2W051 munitions systems, Ammo.

Yeah I am taking my midtour vacation while I am at Osan AB and buying a missile car for the matsuri.

Comment

good stuff.. it will be a blast brother.

Comment

sweet im looking forward to it big time

Comment

get with andy at Powervehicles.com he can set you up with a missile already there at Ebisu.

Comment

Here’s the dates everyone has been waiting for ! The 2011 Matsuri & G1 GP Schedules.

G1 GP Round 1 (Course TBC) 29 April 2011
                Spring Matsuri 30 April – 1 May 2011

G1 GP Round 2 (Course TBC) 12th August 2011
                Summer Matsuri August 13 – 14 2011

G1 GP Round 3 (Course TBC) 11 November 2011
                Autumn Matsuri 12-13 November 2011

Comment

If I only had like 5k to fall into my lap. Oh well,this sounds awesome time to start saving.

Comment

Indeed... like I have said before you have to make this if you can... I will make alll three rounds this year!!!

Comment

I am trying really hard to make it out there again for the spring matsuri

Comment

Roger that man let me know ill be home...

Comment

Working...
                        X