Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigGameHit
    replied

got off work at about 1130 went straight home to finish .. Currently about 4am being solo putting the RB trans up and aligning everything took about a hour but it got done... I am not going to miss the SR at all however was such a lighter trans to throw around. This being my third solo RB trans job.... not amusing lol.

prefect placement
    Last edited by BigGameHit; 11-08-2012, 06:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BigGameHit
    replied
    doing what they must to stay sideways.. I have been there so much motivation... why I and others alike never quit this game.

Leave a comment:

• BigGameHit
    replied
    day time pics right after mocking up the inlet pipe

Leave a comment:

• BigGameHit
    replied
    fits in there like it should have came from the factory with it. tons of space to work around the engine on all sides. Very pleased with the Syko Performance Engine mount kit!!

Last edited by BigGameHit; 11-02-2012, 04:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BigGameHit
    replied
    Ready to drop in. Thanks for all the help on parts from friends and sponsors. I just started this build about 4 1/2 weeks ago and will complete it in the next 2-3 weeks. Could not have done this so fast without all the support from AFG Moto, Enjuku Racing, Zenky Racing, Hybrid Performance, Drift Tough, Gaijin Drift, Kaizoku Co. and QuickStyle. Thanks!!!! can't wait for 2013 season to start up!!

People have already chimed in.. the top oil line is not final I just finger tight screwed it on to check length I have the proper 90 deg fitting on the way in the mail.

Leave a comment:

• BigGameHit
    replied

Engine in last stages of assembly just waiting on some other items to dry and come in the mail

Leave a comment:

• BigGameHit
    replied
    got one of the last boxes today. Provided to me by Partner Enjuku Racing. Ken and the team have been helping me a ton!

Leave a comment:

• BigGameHit
    replied
    Sup guys been awhile.

Since the last time I came here.. I have separated the military. Was a great divorce I left on my own terms with honor. I however still live in Japan now permanently!!

Much has happen as you all know the life of a drifter.. The past D1 season was not good at all for me. battled many engine and tranny issues but developed a solid chassis full of suspension goodies. When I was not swapping engine the car actually drove damn good. Before switching back to the S-chassis I drifted my RB25 for four years and daily drove it all over Japan. Not a single issues for engine or box.. SO................... I am now dropping a RB26 into my Sil80 which is near completion having only started about 4 weeks ago. Having my R33 assisted as I was able to grab certain parts from it. My sponsors helped a bunch also with parts. The Rb26 will be powered by a GT3540r Single Turbo. Springs have been ordered also to support the new weight up front along with proper chassis mods. Here are some recent pics and final video before my last SR blew up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7_WMl_NPeM

some outside view action
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9fShqy-uCU

Annnnd then

Raw Brokerage crank collar

Ponies all clean and ready to go

Pan all good

Test fit with Skyo mounts on ECR33 subframe

Yes 90 percent of my resources come from america. Cheaper and I help get exposure for american products over here in Japan.

The back up RB26 that will be fully forged.. the current RB just got a OE rebuild with Tomei critical oiling mods

SR to RB26 wire harness complete.

The winter mobile and parts getter

The new Headquarters

Virtual Training
    Last edited by BigGameHit; 10-27-2012, 01:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Piner
    replied
    That looks awesome!

Leave a comment:

• INFO
    replied
    Originally posted by BigGameHit View Post
    March 20, 2010

COMMENTS FROM DRIFTING.COM'S INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
    http://statigr.am/driftingcom

<iframe id="myFrame" src="http://www.drifting.com/wp-content/plugins/simply-instagram/simply-instagram-iframe.php?media_id=306435223092196172_45206275" width="680px" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" seamless="seamless">Your browser does not support iframe</iframe>
    COMMENTS FROM DRIFTING.COM'S INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
    http://statigr.am/driftingcom

Leave a comment:

• BigGameHit
    replied
    Just put the s15 sub-frame with stance solid riser bushings and Yanack Solid rear diff mounts up,. notice how close the wheels are to the body with the car fully suspended!! will be able to let the suspension out some giving more travel etc.

If interested in the dual caliper kit for hydro purpose visit George Marstanovic on fb to place your order. As of now only supports Nissans and Mazdas.

Leave a comment:

• BigGameHit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BigGameHit
    replied
    Thanks mates... newish stuff

Leave a comment:

• BigGameHit
    replied
    Today got working on the dual calipers. Had to grind off a bit and cut some things as usual to make them work. Im going to look into some lighter calipers... I picked the whole rear assembly up with my manly strength and im going to say its about maybe 35 to 45 lbs.

Tomorrow going to fill in some of what I grinded off.. took a bit to much off to allow the bolt to clear avoiding having to undo the hub each time. Still plenty of meat there.. just doing it mainly for peace of mind lol.

The rotors pictured are from a Mustang Cobra/Bullitt etc . You will clearly see from the top view that the adapter alone adds 8mm's so if you interested in this kit be careful if you built your car around a certain wheels offset. You may even have to run a weaker rear setup. I will because the s15 rear subframe adds 10mm so that a total of 18mm added without a single spacer.

Leave a comment:

• BigGameHit
    replied
    Yea I read about it and then asked those who had it and they all complained about the interference, I has no time for that and don't want it to be a reason why I had a mishap during a judged battled or something.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X