Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D Seattle, July 22 - 23 2011

(FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D Seattle, July 22 - 23 2011

Please tell us why you deserve a free ticket.
    Example; Why do you want to go? What are you looking forward to?

Old Ticket Contest Thread for reference;
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/gener...th-2009-a.html

the contest ends on Monday and we need to have the winners' full names by Tuesday morning

Comment

I was born and raised in Montana, where there aren't any drifting competitions. Ever since I started driving though, I have been watching drifting videos online. It amazes me at how much speed, control, and style they are able to incorporate within the same run. Now that I live in Seattle, it would be AMAZING to see Formula Drift up close and in person!!

Comment

I'm taking my (65 y.o, but don't tell them I told you all) parents to FD in Seattle! They are motorsport fans like I, but this would never cross their minds. I'm stoked to boggle their minds.

Comment

please PM your names by 2PM PST

Comment

I love drifting, Every time I get a chance to go to an open drift I go. FD would be really fun to go to and experience. Times are tough and I'm out of a job, so free tickets would help me out a lot.

Comment

I have always liked drifting, It amazes me to see the drivers make the cars do what they do. Pushing physics to its limits. I think its awesome

Comment

i love competitive racing and my no.1 is drifting. friends and i watch drift vids. from all over even japan. i always thought it was best seeing drifting in person instead on videos.

Comment

Working...
                X