Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolishA4Art
    replied
    Yashio people play Live For Speed online. They claim to be the drivers and if they are or aren't there really nice people! I've drifted a few times on a server with them. Pretty good in the game too!

Leave a comment:

• streetkid
    replied
    What is you are black?

Leave a comment:

• vigvoodoo
    replied
    What if I'm an American of Mexican descent? LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shin180sx
    replied
    Originally posted by Feint
    Super Street= Very popular car magazine which gives him free advertising/marketing in the United States,which then in turn puts more money in his pockets.

This is called the famous "mindblock" or "invisible" occurance that is not uncommon in Japan.Anybody that knows anything about Japan knows about this.That's why I believe dorifuto on this,Japanese do this all the time over there.Don't believe me,fly over to Japan and find out for yourself.You can believe this guy is a nice guy all you want till he gets a mind block while you talk to him.Or better yet,if you have a Japanese friend,take him,then talk to him in Japanese if you can and watch him start talking to your friend while pretending you never existed!!! Real fun stuff.

That's why you should buy from URAS. Nomuken is VERY gaijin friendly!

Leave a comment:

• Feint
    replied
    Originally posted by Shin180sx
    Hmm, makes me wonder why he let super street do a story on his cars.
    Super Street= Very popular car magazine which gives him free advertising/marketing in the United States,which then in turn puts more money in his pockets.

This is called the famous "mindblock" or "invisible" occurance that is not uncommon in Japan.Anybody that knows anything about Japan knows about this.That's why I believe dorifuto on this,Japanese do this all the time over there.Don't believe me,fly over to Japan and find out for yourself.You can believe this guy is a nice guy all you want till he gets a mind block while you talk to him.Or better yet,if you have a Japanese friend,take him,then talk to him in Japanese if you can and watch him start talking to your friend while pretending you never existed!!! Real fun stuff.

Leave a comment:

• URMachines
    replied
    he's probably mad at americans "trashing" their sport.
    HAHA, thats funny.
    but which country was it that started drag racing??...
    thats right, sit down Okamura

Leave a comment:

• NOB
    replied
    and the S15 runs low 58's in tuskuba.....ofcuz by Ikiechan...

Leave a comment:

• mk3mann
    replied
    Originally posted by Shin180sx
    basically...

I bet he is a nice guy...just on the shy side.

Leave a comment:

• Shin180sx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mk3mann
    replied
    he's probably mad at americans "trashing" their sport.

what if Japanese played football???

now THAT would be funny

Leave a comment:

• Dorifto-san
    replied
    Well first off, I've always thought he was a jerk from watching him in Option videos and Best Motoring, but my initial thoughts were confirmed when my co-worker Roo told me that last year at Tokyo Auto Salon, he was greeting some of the top industry people and said that literally all of the people he met were extremely nice and polite, but when he met Mr. Okumura and greeted him, Mr. Okumura turned around and saw that Roo was a white guy (who speaks PERFECT JAPANESE) and just turned his back to him and never turned around.

Yeah he's uber-cool guys!

Pink does mean upssy

-Tim

Leave a comment:

• bboyt3nsk
    replied
    AW man....thats *Censored**Censored**Censored*...i guess everything cantbe perfect...how do you know this? Im not questioning you just curious

Leave a comment:

• Dorifto-san
    replied
    The owner is arrogant and disrespectful to Americans when they greet him at TAS.

-Tim

Leave a comment:

• bboyt3nsk
    replied
    Beeeeeaaaaautiful!!!
    i especially love that lil guy in the dinosaur costume...is that a one of a kind logo or what?!
    Who wants to be in a Yashio Factory fan club?! loljk
    Last edited by bboyt3nsk; 07-26-2004, 11:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jaydm180sx
    replied
    gotta love it
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X