Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• madmax13
    The starion is ok, not as much support for that car here in the US.

To be honest, there werent any "drifters" to look up to when i was learning. There was only a few of us that would go and play together. I did watch some option vids but back then, non of the drivers were all that good yet. I'm talking back in the early/mid 90's.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• are you stayin in cali for forumla d or do you constantly fly back and forth? we talked a little at formula d at the nfsu2 release. im the guy that had the sig snoop sign with those three numbers on it. dont name names or numbers please.

Comment

• Naw, I live in so cal now. Hawaii is nice an all but there is no racing going on. Thats why i moved. I moved like 8 years ago!
        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• you can say that again ....

Comment

• alix you were a judge at the drift show off. wtf was up with ending after top 16. i mean i dont think that i should have won based off my last run with my f-ed up lines but i think i could have at least made the next round top 8 or something to give me another chance. i am kinda pissed that i spent $150 for only 2 rounds of comp. this is the second time this has happend to me at a DD comp. i have always made the final round but never got a chance at 1st 2nd or 3rd. now i know that i am just winning to you and you will just say that i should make every run my best, and i know this, but the fact of the matter is that i and the other 12 guys that did not place will never know if we could have pulled it off. me just being cocky think that i could have. i just get a little mesed up in the head during comp. but i have always been able to make it to the last round. this is were i do my best. but i have not had that chance to do so yet because they keep ending the f-ing events early. i wont say how but by not being able to know how i finished kinda messed some thing up for me next year. so after all this crying my question for you is why the F cant they just finish a dam event? and do you have any say or pull as to making this happen?

I just want to have one fare chance to eather win or loose. mainly for my self i just want to know wut it feels like to be in the finals. not to find out after my run that that was the finals. you know wut i mean?

Comment

• I dont make the decisions when it comes to things like that but i am one of the ones who suggested it. I just wish the drivers would be more informed when there is a change.

To be honest, most of the scores were pretty low and the crowd was bored as all hell watching that comp. There wasnt many good runs and we had another comp to get to. With all the crashes, it really slowed things down, so by default, the comp lost one of its rounds.

Comment

• wanna come to israel?

or rather

PLEASE COME TO ISRAEL!

bring ur s2k while your at it

Comment

• im plannign my project right now and was wondering what are the best coilovers or springs/shocks for an '86? also what is the best engine to run in an ae86?
                  -20v
                  -4agze
                  -16v
                  -some sort of turbo motor
                  -sr20det
                  -c18det
                  -any thing else
                  by the way how is your new s2000. how much moddification did it take to make it driftable?

Comment

• T3 camber plate and coil over setup, and let them cut the housings with 30mm cut with 30mm spacers. TRD shocks with TRD rear springs, get them from harrison attack on club4ag.com

For the motor, it depends what you want and how much your willing to spend. Also if its a daily driver, and if your able to fabricate parts or putting it together in your garage.

The 20v is decent power with still good gas mileage and its fairly easy to put in. Everything else will cost more money but will get more hp, you will also sacrifice gas mileage and reliability.

Comment

• is that what you use on your drift ae86? also what would you recommend for brakes on an '86 with about 250hp(turbo)?

Comment

• No, I used to make coil over and camber plates also. Mine are better designed then the T3 set, just everyone wanted a cheep set instead. So i stoped making my sets. That and i got tired of teaching people how to cut struts. It doesnt matter how many pictures you make or how long of a write up you have on it, they still dont get it.

Brakes, go stock rotors, hawk blue race pads.

Comment

• Hey alex, do you know a girl named nicole maggerd and her boyfriend Zach? nicole is an umbrella girl for ........andy? i think.

Comment

• Yeah, they are the fans of the year as far as we are concerned. Very cool people.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                              Yeah, they are the fans of the year as far as we are concerned. Very cool people.
                              nicole and zach are awesome. they used to eat dinner at my house all the time.

Comment

• did zach ever get his evo fixed?

Comment

Working...
                                X