Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360-d1,
    I'm not sure if it will fit. You may want to check out supraforums.com , someone there may know.

Kelten,
    Depends which tires I have on. With the azenis sports, would be about 32 front and 40 to 45 rear. With yoko es100's, would be about 32 front and rear.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Hey Alex,

How in the world did a Chevy Cobalt win that freaking Time Attack? I am still in disbelief. I cannot understand how this happened!!!!!!!

Comment

• my hero

Dear Alex

How are you such a pimp? I must master the ways of the Pfeiffer. You are the most G-money ballar of all time.

Sincerely

Fan

P.S. the upstairs room dose not happen to be open next weekend dose it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornerstrike
          Hey Alex,

How in the world did a Chevy Cobalt win that freaking Time Attack? I am still in disbelief. I cannot understand how this happened!!!!!!!
          they had a few days rented out on that track the week before. Everyone else showed up to the track that day and had way less time to dial in settings. Plus, they had a pretty much endless budget for engineering. Throw enough money at something and some of it is likely to work...

Comment

• yo alex. i sent you an E mail through battleversion.

360, i forgot which gen, but the 3.73 supra lsd, well the internals atleast, Will bolt into your pumkin.
            i had the same in my truck till i blew it
            here is a pick of the pumkin
            http://www.customtacos.com/gallery2/...t=1&thecat=500
            Last edited by djnarush; 11-17-2005, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Hey Alex,

Does it piss you off having all these people as you retarded questions? haha

Comment

• Cornerstrike,
                Yeah, they rented the track the day before and had all thier factory guys there. I give them credit, you wouldnt think a cobalt would be that fast. Then again, anything with wheels and a motor can become fast with enough money.

Chaos Fire,
                I'm cool with most questions.
                The ones that bother me are the "i'm new to drifting but plan on being a pro, Will you sponcor me?"
                Last edited by AlexPfeiffer; 11-23-2005, 11:40 AM.
                BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• I have a 1985 sr5 coupe and I was wondering if you could sugest a tire size( brand even?) that I could run on some rear mounted celica supras,(I am not against hipari)to make the rear not want to grip as much as it does now. If I remove my front sway bar will that help too?

Comment

• Thanks Alex the car works great. Its just as fast in drift or faster than the sr guys that were out there. I would gain on all of them after the first corner I love the setup It was great being able to do 75+% of the oval at wsir without lifting too.

Comment

• insane,
                      Dont remove the front sway bar. It will make it worse. Just find the cheepest tires, probably 185/60/14's. If you have a hard time spinning them, then increase the tire pressure. Some tires I ran would be too grippy so I'd start the tire pressure at 45 to 50, then work my way down untill it felt right.

brainfood,
                      I'm glad you liked it.

Comment

• Thanks, Ill try the 185-60's. Do you know if s13/s14 tein tie rod ends would work on the 86 or do you or does anyone know someone in the bay area who would want to trade the nib tein rods+ends for some 1985 ae86 ps rods and ends? If it wasn't cool to ask, Im sorry. I just have a lot of s13/s14 parts and no 240 to put them on.

Comment

• Naw, they dont fit. You should have no trouble selling those.
                          For the ae86, just use oem or oem replacement peices for inner and outer tie rods. The aftermarket stuff is just a rip off. If anything you can add my spacer kit #1 for $25 to get more angle.

Comment

• Yeah, I dont know if its my location or what, but nobody can buy these things, they just say they want to, then the prospective buyer gets sucked into a dimentional vortex, or something, i dont know...? I am gonna go with spacer kit #2 when I get some money but who knows when that will be...
                            thanks for decideing to be a formula d judge, id go crazy(more so than I already am) if I had to sit there all day and watch people drift but not be able to join them. and you who has actually been a part of the competion therefore knowing exactly what you are missing, yet still willing to give that up for the betterment of the sport,thats unbeliveably cool of you.
                            Last edited by insane; 12-02-2005, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• Hey Alex,
                              We have meeted on a drift day in November when i was in the USA.
                              I'm the Belgium dude.
                              It was nice talking to you back than.
                              We discused bussines and i have some orders i will mail you after this.
                              For the rest i gave you the belgium magazine hope you liked it.
                              Speak to you soon on mail
                              see ya dude

Comment

• Alex,

A friend of mine has an S2k and he wanted me to ask you what you'd recommend to add to the car to better it's drifting abilities. Is there much as far as after market drifting parts availible for the S2k? And if so what parts and companies do you recommend?

Thanks for your input!

Comment

Working...
                                X